Just a normal day

Leo

Leo(1987)- Jay or Blue Jay.

Leo(2003)- Fearless.

Leo(2007)- Captain.

Leo(2012)- Blue or Lee.

Leo(ROTTMNT)- Leon.

Raph

Raph(1987)- Cardinal.

Raph(2003)- Red.

Raph(2007)- Rafa

Raph(2012)- Bara.

Raph(ROTTMNT)- Raphie.

Donnie

Donnie(1987)- Starling.

Donnie(2003)- Science.

Donnie(2007)- Donato

Donnie(2012)- Deedee.

Donnie(ROTMNT)- Don.

Mike!

Mikey(1987)- Robin.

Mikey(2003)- Mike.

Mikey(2007)- Sprinkes.

Mikey(2012)- Angle.

Mikey(ROTTMNT)- Artist or Michael.

------

I had to get in between Blue and Bara again. " Oh ya!? Why don't you tell (Your name) that you love her already!?" Bara yelled, as I held him back. I don't know why he would say that. Of course Lee loves me. And I love him too, as a friend.
I pushed the hot headed turtle away from the 'fearless leader'.

After I got Bara to calm down, he cuddled into his bed, in my arms.

" I'm sorry you had to see that..." Bara says, and his eyes soften. I hugged him, letting him know I understand. I softly ran my hand over his shell.
But once I looked up, Bara was asleep. I smiled softly, and kissed the top of his head.

Soon, I left, and closed the door behind me.
" (Your name)!" I turn, to be face to face with Michael. I softly smiled at him, as he lead me to his room.

" Here put on this." Micheal says, as he hands me a sticker of hello kitty. I nod, and put it on. " I knew it would look good on you!" He touched my cheek, where the sticker was. His eyes sparked with joy, as he got out another, and another.
Soon, he had to move down to my arms, then legs, then he moved to my shirt, putting a lot of sticks all over me. I looked like a hello kitty mess.

" Hey, (Your name), Micheal, dinner is done- what happened in here?" Deedee asked. " They're so beautiful!! Look at how many stickers they have on!" Micheal says, his face twisted in a smile. Deedee laughed. " Ok, ok. But you might want to take all that off  or else the Raph's would have a field day with you." Deedee left. I rolled my eyes, not really caring what they would think.

Me and Micheal both got to the dinner table, and sit down next to Red.
" What happened to you?" I raised a eyebrow, and put a sticker on Red's face. He's face flushes, and he takes off the sticker. " Don't put that stuff on me!" Red said, flustered. I smiled wildly.