The war call from the Metkayina traveled across the water to Ivys ears, but she had not yet seen Neytiri yet and didn't feel reassured at all "dad!" Tuk called out while the Sky People behind her ordered people around and into place.

The Skimwings slowed to a stop and Quaritch snatched up Lo'aks radio necklace and ear piece more intrusively than needed, moving the radio up to his mouth.

"Jake, tell your friends to stand down" Quaritch commanded, a malicious tone lacing his voice, Ivy tilted her head "if you want your kids back, you come out alone..." he took a gun, placing it at Lo'aks head, if anything the boy looked more annoyed than scared "you know better than to test my result"

"Stop!" Ivy yelled, now she was fighting against the restraints hoping to take Quaritchs attention off Lo'ak and to her instead "you motherfucking asshole—"

Quaritch turned to her irritated, but not taking the gun from Lo'aks head "you don't mean shit to me girl, you really wanna test me?"

"Quaritch stop" An Avatar huffed "you know who Ardmore wants, we need the girl"

Who the fuck was Ardmore?

Quaritch sent one last nasty look before bringing the radio back up to his lips and continuing his speech to Jake "I took you under my wing Jake. You betrayed me, you killed your own, good men, good women" Ivy scoffed at that, receiving a look of disbelief from Quaritch and Lo'ak before the Colonel countinued "I will not hesitate to execute your kid"

Ivy watched them talk, though they were a whiles away Ivys hearing was still advanced, even with only one and a half ears, she couldn't make any of it out though, but she could see Ronal and Tonowari leading the army, besides Jake.

After a couple of seconds Tonowari lowered his spear, and all the weapons behind him gradually did the same "offers fixing on expire, whats it gonna be?"

Jake sully slowly started moving forward on his Skimwings, Ivy sighed, but she knew the man had no other choice, he would do anything for his children.

Ivy still had her face fixed in an angry position, her eye slightly narrowed, her pale brows furrowed and her jaw firmly clenched "easy shot" somebody said from behind her, many guns were pointed at Jake, she didn't want to see the owner of the voice, all she could watch was Jake Silly gradually moving closer.

"You hit him now they attack" she heard Quaritch, Ivy looked up to Lo'ak "wait till he's on board" Lo'ak growled in rage and fear for his father, Ivy knew how he felt, he didn't want to loose a parent, he wouldn't admit it but he didn't want to be like Ivy, he would do anything to not be.

Ivys furious eyes softened into sympathy looking up at the boy, the boy that used to piss her off and annoy her till she felt like throwing herself off a cliff (ok sometimes he still does) she boy she knew she drove mad with her insults.

She turned to Tuk, the girl was on the verge of tears "Tuk tuk you will ok I promise you" she knew that wasn't what Tuk wanted to hear, that she wanted to hear that her brother and father were going to be alright, but Ivy couldn't promise that to her, she didn't make empty promises.

Ivy wasn't prepared for what happened next, because she certainly didn't expect it, out of the blue—litwrally Payakan flew through the sky, her mouth dropped in shock and she laughed loudly, specks of water from the creature raining on her face "Payakan!" Tuk called out happily.

The Tulkun slammed down on a couple of Sky people who called out helplessly before being crushed, Ivy laughed wildly and was sprayed with water.

Immediately the shots from guns started to fire and Ivys eyes darted around, Payakan slapped a couple of humans with his fin and they went flying, the bullets barely did anything against Payakans thick skin.