Part 2: The Universe's Secrets

The man sat on the front porch of Jeremy's home, fiddling with his fingers. His fingers were black and neglected, covered in dry blood, most likely from the city hall. The nails on the man's hands must have been inches long, very obviously they hadn't been cut in years. His skin (that Jeremy could see) was covered in dirt and bacteria, with brown spots all along his face. The black hood he wore was billowing in the wind, but somehow stayed on top of his head.
"Hey, stranger! Long time no see," the man said calmly. "Why'd you run away, man? I've got something to tell you."
The man put his hand inside his pocket and whipped out a small, blue cube that had strange markings on it. One side seemed to be covered in elephants, lions, and other savannah creatures. Another had marine life on it. He couldn't see the others.
"This," the man began. "Is a Planet Hopper. It allows any living thing to travel between worlds."
Jeremy had no idea how to react. This crazy-looking man who, bare in mind, just supposedly murdered the whole town, was offering him a cube that could let you jump planets? This was all too much for Jeremy, and the man picked up on that. He took a small step back, which then turned into bigger steps. Jeremy was now about 5 meters further from the man than when they started talking.
"Why would step back," the man whispered calmly, "as if I couldn't reach you in a second."
Suddenly, Jeremy felt an ice-cold hand on his neck. Black fingers gripped his gullet and seemed to phase through all his flesh and bone. The man stood in front of him, smiling maliciously with his yellow-orange teeth. The guy looked like something out of a horror movie. He noticed the man put his hand in his pocket and take out the cube. Not even seconds later, Jeremy saw clear blue skies rather than the grey clouds he was used to in England. They were obviously not in England any longer.
But not any later, his vision dissipated, and it turned black.

Jeremy awoke to the bizarre sound of a creature screeching. It sounded like a dying cat. He tried to sit up but couldn't. The thing he was lying in was too comfortable. The mattress was smooth and seemed to mould into his back shape. The linen was so soft it was as if he was covered in clouds. The pillow gave way to his neck, allowing him to lay almost completely straight. The blanket was moss green and matched the pillow. He could hear 'One Dance' by Drake in the background being blasted by a stereo of some sort. Someone else was singing along to it, too. The voice was familiar to Jeremy. He finally managed to pull his head away from the pillow enough to see he was inside a tent. He was just able to peek out of the open flap to see a small campfire surrounded by 3 people. One of which he recognised to be the mysterious man he saw in England that was present during the attack. He didn't know the other 2. One was a beautiful lady with brunette hair and a very slim figure. The only weird thing about her was her skin. It was a blue-green gradient and shone incredibly in the... blue sunlight? Jeremy knew something was up with this place. The other person was a man with black hair like Jeremy's and pointy ears. He wore a white T-shirt and black jeans. The lady wore a biker jacket on top of a red blouse with baggy jeans and Nike Airs. Jeremy forced himself out of the incredibly comfortable bed to go and talk to these people he knew none of. Upon stepping on the cold grassy floor, Jeremy's feet grew cold within seconds. The chlorophyll in the grass turned to blue whenever he touched it. Jeremy noticed this and played around with it for a bit, stepping around the tent happily.
"Trippy, huh?" A voice behind him said. The blue lady stood in the gap between the tent and the camp, shaking a bottle of what looked like sparkling water.
"Not the chatty type, either? Hah, it's not the same with the boys over there." She said with a tone of sincerity in her voice.
"Is he awake?" The mysterious man asked the lady.
"Yeh, he's up."
"Sweet! Hey, Georgg, come meet the kid!"
The other male came into the tent, swinging an umbrella on his index finger.
"You didn't tell me he was a human! Nice to meetcha, bruh!"
The man took Jeremy's hand and shook it viciously and hard.
"So, you abducted another one, huh?"
"Man, shut yo ass up! I got reasoning this time. He knows the coordinates to Salazar's hideout." The mystery man explained to the other man.
"SERIOUSLY? That's great, man! Let's go!"
"All we have to do is get it out of him." The man said.
Jeremy had little knowledge of the situation with these people. He didn't know who Salazar was or who these people were.
"Well, we should probably introduce ourselves to you, shouldn't we." The female said as if reading his mind.
"Oh, I did read your mind. Sorry, I probably should've told you that too." Wait, what? This blue lady just read his mind! The fuck is going on?!