Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Disgusting!

Wei Wuxian comfortably sat on the floor. On the desk was a pile of papers as Lan Wangji wrote along them elegantly.

He placed his elbow down on the wooden desk and openly stared at the white robed man.

After a moment, he spoke. "Lan Zhan your forehead ribbon is crooked."

Lan Wangji raised his other hand to touch the cloth only to find it neatly tied.

He casted an annoyed look at Wei Wuxian before proceeding to check the reports. "Ridiculous."

Wei Wuxian laughed then proceeded to distract the male from continuing his work. "Lan Zhan look at this!"

Two hands were raised and Lan Wangji crooked an eyebrow.

The man clad in black robes clasped his empty hands and opened them to show Lan Wangji a blue daisy.

The Second Young Master Lan was not interested in where he got that neither would he be interested in receiving a flower.

However, there could be an exemption.

Wei Wuxian beamed upon noticing a faint smile on the other. He quickly shifted to Lan Wangji's back and backhugged the man.

The flower rested beside Lan Wangji's hair piece. Just being next to him, Wei Wuxian could not help but cuddle closer, placing a sloppy kiss on the man's cheek.

"Wei Ying."

"I'm getting bored Lan Zhan, how about we eat something? Or...someone?" Wei Wuxian smirked.

"No." Lan Wangji's ear turned red. He went back to his neglected work to shift his attention.

"Aiyah! Lan Zhan are you going back with your word?" Wei Wuxian pouted. "You told me everyday is everyday."

Lan Wangji, "You're sore."

"I'm fine! Let's go have some fun hm?" He leaned near the Lan's ear and whispered. "Do me a favor and make sure I won't be able to walk for weeks."

A sneaky hand slithered over Lan Wangji's clothed crotch and squeezed it. He deliberately knew the man's patience was running low.

Lan Wangji snapped his head towards Wei Wuxian and pulled his face closer with only centimeters apart.

"You reap what you sow!"

With that he kissed his lover roughly, teeth clashing together and their tongues fighting for dominance.

They both shifted. Wei Wuxian sat over the man's boner and rubbed his ass against it earning a groan from the other.

Hands dancing around their forms, touching and groping each other. Bodies entangled with each other and their robes slowly slid down their shoulders.

Lan Wangji's lips hovered Wei Wuxian's neck and gave to light kisses, occasionally leaving hickeys.

His lips dampened those pink puckered nipples on Wei Wuxian's chest and nibbled on them making the other squirm and releasing a soft moan.

Wei Wuxian's fingers fisted Lan Wangji's hair when he felt the other rubbed a palm over his underwear.

His back arched as he panted heavily. "Lan Zhan, there seems to be something wrong with that hand of yours huh? It's been going in places..."

The hand stopped and that made Wei Wuxian look at the other. "What, are you embarassed again?"

Lan Wangji stared back with a loving gaze. Hands caressing the side of Wei Wuxian's face and his waist.

"No." He said.

"You're hard Lan Zhan." The black robed mad moved his lower half against the other's clothed member.

"What do you want, Wei Ying?"

The said man grinned mischievously.

"Rape."

-

"Dad, your blanket is wet!"

His body jolted and sleep was taken away from him as a pillow landed harshly on his face.

His eyes scanned the room only to find the sole culprit of cutting him off of his weird fantasies in the form of a dream.

"A-Yuan-"

"Were you having fun in that dream? Seems to me you are. You kept on saying 'Lan Zhan' and then rub yourself against a pillow."

Blood rushed up to Wei Wuxian's face when he saw Wen Yuan's smirk. His kid was not as innocent as he thought!

Lan Zhan, our A-Yuan has already grown up! He even bullies the crap out of his father now too!

"Get out of here you ungrateful brat!" The man threw a random pillow from his bed.

Unfortunately for Wen Yuan, it was the same pillow that the man humped. "Disgusting!"

Wei Wuxian laughed after seeing the look on his son's face. He watched as the teen walked out of his room.

He then snickered, "I swear to you Lan Zhan that I'll have you rape me in the afterlife."

-

:)