"kiara emoni triplett" jay dead panned her once she lifted her feet in his face. "nigga stop being fed, i was just finna ask if my toes look pretty" she frowned.

he looked at the yellow painted toes "they aight" he rolled his eyes and she sighed taking a bite out of a flat wing.

"i'm so tired of you talking to me any kinda way like i did something to you" kiaras voice cracked and she teared up making him snap his head towards her hearing the hurt in her voice.

"why you hate me" she frowned letting the tears fall out.

"ki i never said that" he sighed closing his phone sititng it next to him. "then why you being mean" she sniffed wiping her eyes.

jay didnt understand that his usual attitude could come off as more aggressive to kiara with emotional hormones raging through her.

he was still trying to get used to being a little more sensitive with the way he acted towards her because one small thing could make her break out into tears. he would be glad when this pregnancy would be over.

he had ill feelings towards her because he was sexually frustrated. being a sex addict wasnt easy all the time especially if your significant other couldn't satisfy your needs properly.

which was currently what he was going through.

he found sex with india lame and boring compared kiara. kiara was very vocal during intercourse and she talked with him through the sex but all india did was lay there and making sounds.

she made him feel like he wasn't even doing it correctly and it bothered him.

then being around kiara more as the baby's arrival came up, made his feelings for her heightened.

so he felt like she was teasing him and playing with his emotions. she would always tease him but would never let it get as far as sex because she stood on her word.

in conclusion it was hard for the both of them.

especially since kiara was already a nymphomaniac and being pregnant boosted her hormones times ten.

everytime she looked at jay, she was wet and she hated it because it made it hard for her to hold up her end of her word.

it was like she was punishing herself more than him.

"i'm not trynna be mean ki, i'm sorry" he apologized rubbing her partially swollen ankles "okay i forgive you a little bit" she sniffed wiping her runny nose.

jay laughed at how dramatic she was being.

"jay he kicking" she whispered feeling the right side of her stomach "here" she grabbed his hand replacing hers with his.

he looked at her waiting to feel it before he felt the kick making a smile form on his face. "he like me better" he teased.

"your lying" she rolled her eyes letting him keep his hand on her stomach rubbing it to soothe her discomfort.

"you thought about a name for him?" jay asked her slightly bouncing his leg up and down. she shrugged licking over her bottom lip before grabbing another flat.