Chapter 1 - Sixx feet tall

"Thomas Lee Bass!" I yelled. "Get your nasty ass downstairs right now."

Tommy ran down the stairs.

"What's up?!" He asked.

"You ate my leftovers!" I spat out as i crossed my arms.

"Whoa, i can buy fresh food for ya!" Tommy laughed as he nudged my arm.

He laughed it off before looking over at the clock.

"Oh fuck i'm late!" He hurried.

"Late to what?" I asked.

"To rehearsal!" He yelled as he made his way to the door.

"What rehearsal?" I stopped him.

"With the band?" He said.

"Can I come?" I asked, Tommy rolled his eyes. "Please i'm bored!" I begged. "You can have my leftovers for a week if I can come!" I offered.

"Hmm..." He hummed. "Fine." He gave in with a groan.

I smiled bright before grabbing my leather jacket and sliding it over my shoulders.

"You stink." Tommy laughed.

"Stink what? I just showered!" I whined.

"You smell like cigarettes and cheap perfume." Tommy smiled.

I rolled my eyes before getting into Tommy's car.

We got to some building, before getting out of the car.

We walked into what looked like a studio.

We made our way to the room Tommy were going to, before Tommy opened a door.

"T-bone!" Some tall guy with long fluffy hair cheered as we walked through the door.

There was two other men, and some managers of course. One of the dudes were blonde and twisted his hair between his fingers, as the other one looked half asleep and pretty old, but it was hard to tell since he wore sunglasses.

"Sup dude?!" Tommy cheered back. "I brought my sister today, was that okay?" Tommy asked as he pointed back at me in the doorframe.

I smiled awkwardly before getting everyone's attention.

"She's kinda cute." The blonde one smirked as he sat up straight to have a look at me.

"Dude." Tommy sighed as he looked the blondie in the eyes.

"Let's get started now, shall we?" The older man asked as he stood up from the leather couch he laid in.

Tommy sat down behind a drum set, the blonde one took the microphone, and the other two black haired men plugged in their guitars.

They sound checked before actually playing any songs, but soon the music filled the room.

I just stood there, watching my brother hit the drums with his sticks, and as he sometimes spun the stick around his fingers.

The bassist smirked at me awkwardly much, but i didn't think about it. Maybe it's just his personality, hopefully.

I didn't really like rock, since music wasn't my biggest hobby.

But I knew that my brother had gone through a lot of shit thanks to this band.

Tommy would actually bring them
over sometimes, but I stayed inside my room when the drunk and loud men trashed the house.

But i'm actually more into motor sports, cars and shit, so I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

The band had played for about an hour, before eventually taking a break.