New paying method

Start from the beginning

He grabbed Wooyoungs wrists in such a tight grip it made him wince almost instantly. Jay then slammed the boy hard against the wall making him hit the back of his head in process and Wooyoung felt as if he was about to faint from the sharp pain that stormed through the back of his head now.

"Listen kid, I've been so patient with you yet you're acting up like that you want me to do something really bad to you?!" He yelled at him as he glared at the boy who just tried to get out of his iron grip but it was useless Jay held his wrists too tight.

The male eventually let go off Wooyoung "you better go now and keep an eye on your dad or else he might get some more money from me" he said laughing and Wooyoung just left as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

At home Wooyoung stormed inside and looked around for his father who was drinking in the living room "you damn bastard!" Wooyoung yelled "Why did you lend more money from Jay are you crazy!?" He kept yelling.

"I needed some money to play you ungrateful brat won't give me any, when you're working so well and earning so much" he said as he continued to drink his beer.

Wooyoung glared at him "what the fuck?! I'm having several of jobs because of your debts! Do you know what I have to endure especially with Jay that pervert?!" He yelled at him as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

His farther frowned "shut your mouth your damn brat you're living so well even buying yourself nice clothes huh!" The man raised his voice and threw one of the expensive shirt San had bought him at him.

Wooyoung picked it up and noticed how badly it got ripped and he gasped knowing that he did it to all of the other clothes as well.

The boy began to tear up as he sobbed quietly.

His father only rolled his eyes "Oh c'mon your lover can get you new clothes" he said "Just let him fuck you and I'm sure he will give you anything after all he's a rich CEO and then you will give me some money as well" he added so cruelly.

Wooyoung looked at the man how could he say such things "you're such an asshole this is exactly the reason why mom died! BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!" Wooyoung yelled and his father snapped at that.

The man threw his bottle at the boy and just before it could hit his face directly Wooyoung tried to turn around but the bottle still hit him a little on his forehead before it shattered.

Wooyoung was in shook and the only thing he knew was his father slamming him against the wall as he began to choke him "YOU'RE SO UNGRATEFUL YOU KNOW WHY YOUR MOTHER KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE SHE HATED YOU SO MUCH SHE WHISED SHE NEVER WOULD'VE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!" He yelled and Wooyoungs tears just began to fall down his cheeks even some blood from the wound on his forehead.

Wooyoung couldn't breath properly he tried to get him to let go but he wasn't so the boy kicked him hard between his legs with his knee which lead the man to let go off Wooyoung fall on the ground and groan hard "IM GOING TO KILL YOU WOOYOUNG!"

The blonde haired boy choked and coughed once he finally was able to breath. He quickly grabbed his bag as he ran out of the house not caring how fucked up he looked right now he needed to get out of this hell place.

Wooyoung was running , he was running for so long and didn't even knew where he was running. The box was in a sort of trance all he could hear was Your mother killed herself because of you , she hated you. These words really were stuck in his head and he kept hearing them until he saw his best friend in front of him.

Wooyoung looked confused when did he made it to Yeosangs place , when did he rang that damn bell.

His friends gasped loudly "Oh my god Wooyoung what happened?!" He asked in a rush he felt so worried. Wooyoung looked awful.