Chapter 6

Author pov
Time skip ( after 1 month )
In this 1 month jungkook has made their both brothers so jealous and jk realised his feelings for y/n but jungguk is still not ready to accept his feeling . And as planned jungkook is spending all his time with his wife without any disturbance from his brothers but they don't know something big is coming in their life

Y/n pov

I woke up due to thirstiness, i looked down to see jungkook sleeping peacefully while nuzzling his face in my neck , aww my baby looks so cute , my bunny .
I got out of his embrace after so many tries but the strange thing is he didn't woke up maybe he is so much tired today , i saw the time , it was 3 am .

I looked at the nightstand to see the bottle empty , i took the bottle and started descending the stairs , but wait i saw a conceal light was on of the living area but as far as i remember, i switched it off before sleeping.

I shrugged the thought thinking it would be my mistake ( girl now this was ur mistake ) i went in the kitchen and turned the lights on , i was filling the bottle when i heard a thud from living area , ok now i m scared . Is it a ghost or someone intruded our house .

I slowly went toward the living area to see a vase laying down on the ground
( On the ground, everything i need is on the ground ... Ok ok coming out of my zone as it is a serious scene )

" Who is there " there was no reply, i immediately started running towards my room , but suddenly someone held my hand and dragged me down the stair . My head bumped at every stair as the person was dragging me , i was screaming on top of my voice . He dragged in btw the living area and squated down to my level

He took his mask off and my breath hitched " P-prem " " yes baby it's me , ur daddy " " shut the fuck up bastard"
" Ohh feisty, my baby have became courageous after getting married "

" You will regret this bastard, wait let me call my husbands " he laughed and made a gesture telling me to go ahead. " JUNGKOOK JK JUNGGUK " I shouted the top of my voice but didn't got any response .

I heard Prem laughing , " what do you think baby I am dumb that I will kidnap you when your husbands are awake , I used this on them and now they'll be sleeping for whole night " he said showing me chloroform spray .

I look him shocked " now you will come with me and as promised i will make you my slut for my whole life " .

He said and started dragging me to the back door , i tried to defend him , i tried to kick him but i was so weak due to the heavy bleeding from my head . I tried to keep myself awake but unwillingly i got surrounded by darkness, i whispered before getting unconscious " save me jungkook, jk , jungguk .

In the morning

Jungkook pov

I woke up with a slight headache, why i m having headache, i didn't even drink last night. I roamed my hand to hug my baby but felt the other side empty. I opened my eyes to see the room empty. I called her thinking she would be in bathroom but i got no response.

Where she went , it's 6 in the morning, my baby don't wake up this early . I went downstairs but their was no one. Now i started getting worried " y/n baby where are you " again no reply.

Wait the headache and now y/n is missing, is it related.
I once again checked the whole house and immediately went to jk hyung room .

I went inside his room to see him sleeping, now this is weird , hyung never sleep till 6 , he wakes up at 5:30 only as he loves morning exercise. Ohh God just keep my love safe
I went to him and shaked him , he stirred and opened his eyes looking at me with squinted eyes .

" Hyung get up fast , it's urgent" he got up and sat on the bed , while helding his head groaning in pain . " Why the fuck is my head paining"

" Hyung someone intruded our house and y/n is missing" he was now fully awake and shouted " WHATT " i nodded
" WHO THE FUCK DARED TO INTRUDE OUR HOUSE AND KIDNAP OUR WIFE " I clenched my fist too just by the thought of someone kidnapping her , i swear to god whosoever you are , i will kill you in the worst way possible.

Just then jungguk hyung burst inside saying " What happened hyung why are you shouting" i told him everything, i can see that he was burning in rage , he gritted his jaw and said " i will make that bastard rott in hell "

We three went downstairs and we were ready to go towards the main door when i saw my baby's bracelet laying on the ground and the next thing i saw made my blood cold.

There was blood stains , " Damn fuck " i shouted , hyungs looked at me confusingly, i pointed toward the stain still freezed . They both widened their eyes .

Author pov

Jk and jungguk were stunned seeing the blood " noo jungkook you are getting it wrong , this is not y-y/n's b-blood " jungguk said slightly shuttering at the end like he was trying to console him .

Jungkook squated down and picked the bracelet " this is her's hyung , i brought it for her " all the three brothers were feeling so many emotions, angry, shock , grave .

Jk eyes fell on a paper kept on the couch , he picked it and read the paper loudly for his brother to hear too

Dear bastards

What you thought you will marry my baby and i will easily give her to you . Then you thought wrong , see now i took my baby with me from under ur nose and you three were not able to do anything. Now i will fullfil my every wish and fantasy for my baby and you three won't be able to do anything.

Your wife's lover
Prem

" NOOO , THIS CAN'T HAPPEN ". Jungkook shouted as he know what that bastard is talking about in the letter .
Jk immediately went to jungkook and said " jungkook tell me who is this and what he mean by this letter, tell me fast dammit so i can do something"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyy lovelies sorry for late post , i m busy with my exams so yeahh i m not able to write but i will try to upload next soon and maybe next chapter will be of my current going book of main account and after that i will post another chapter of Jeon triplet's one

This is the book , those who haven't seen it go and show ur love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soo yeahh bye everyone
Love you all 😽💗
Take care

JEON TRIPLETS SWEET WIFE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें