Napaatras siya at marahas umiling. She's bluffing. No. She can't be the Paragon. No. His wife, she should be the only Paragon.

"I'm the Paragon of Poderoso, Magnus." Nakangising deklara ni Natalie Argua.

Hindi niya alam kung nagsasabi ito ng totoo o hindi. But that didn't matter to him.

"But Hera is my only Paragon. She's the only boss of me." Malamig niyang deklara at tinalikuran ito.

He was about to get inside his car when a van stops beside his. Lumabas ang mga lalaking nakaitim at agad na lumapit sa kanya.

Natalie took a step forward to take down the men who tried to get him. He didn't expect that she'll be this skillful. Parang pamilyar sa kanya ang galawan.

Dion also tried to protect him, but they were outnumbered and the men successfully got him. Sinama na rin nila si Natalie at Dion.

"Let me go, stinky bastards!" Tili ni Natalie.

Tinakpan ito ng panyo sa ilong. Nagpumiglas ang dalaga pero ilang minuto lang ay nawalan na ito ng malay.

"Sir..." Dion called him with nervous on his voice.

"Don't worry, you'll get here out alive and marry Zara Phantom." He said coldly.

"But---"

"They won't kill us fast. If they do, kanina pa sana nila ginawa. Their boss wants me alive probably."

They're both quiet on their way to the destination. Natalie is unconscious while the men in black is also silent but cautious.

When they reach the destination for about two hours, they found themselves in the middle of the forest. Natalie is still unconscious and was being carried by one of the men in black as they walk towards an abandoned mansion.

"Vanacci ba ang salarin, Sir?" Dion whispered.

"I guess..." He finally fallen into my trap.

"Sino sa tingin mo, Sir?" Usisa pa ng kanang kamay.

"Villamor." Malamig na sagot niya dito.

Nanahimik na si Dion. They finally entered the abandoned mansion. Pinaupo sila ni Dion sa silya at tinali ang katawan. Nakatutok ang baril sa kanya at kay Dion. Natalie was tied but she was in the sofa surrounded by men while pointing gun at her.

"Where's your boss?" Malamig na tanong niya sa mga tauhan.

Nagtinginan ang mga ito at hindi sumagot. The door opened just right on time revealing a familiar man. His jaw clenched upon seeing him. Sinubukan niyang magpumiglas sa tali pero mahigpit pala ang pagkakagapos.

Fuck it. They don't have to tie him this tight! They're his men for fuck' sake!

"I find it amusing seeing the mighty Magnus Sebastian hopeless tied in an old chair. Tsk. Tsk. Buhay nga naman, parang gulong."

The man tilted his head a bit to observe him more then smirked. He squated in front of him so that they're leveled.

"Are you shock seeing me?" He mocked with a teasing smirk.

His jaw clenched and tried to move but failed. Fuck. Mukhang sinabotahe rin nito ang mga tauhan niya. He uses his men to pretend that they're ally with the Vanacci head, so that when the big boss of Vanacci ordered to captured him, it's just his men and if they finally set on a place, they will cornered the big boss. But seems like things didn't go according to his plan.

"Don't fuck with me, Primo Valentino." Malamig na banta niya dito.

Humalakhak ang kausap. Valentino is laughing his heart out while he's boiling with anger.