6: Apologizing And Surprise

3rd POV:

Darce starts to train Kin, if everyone including himself are away on their missions, Kin needs to learn how to be aware around his surroundings and fast attacking his enemies.

"You're doing great, Kin." Darce praised the little bean as Kin lit up brightly after he hears Darce praising him like what father would.

"Thanks, Mr. Darce!" Kin thank the new faster who is softly smiling at his son figure with light chuckle deep in his throat.

"We should take some rest now. You don't want to worry your father any further, do you?" Darce question him lightly as he let his arm drop itself with the sword in his hand while looking at his child who looks almost terrified imagine his father goes to mother hen.

"I remember those times when he got worried to the bone." Darce softly chuckles at that slight of joke making Kin to snicker too.

"Alright, I think Swap and Rasp are about to call both of us in for lunch." Darce guessed which his guess happened like a miracle.

"Darce! Kin!! Lunch time is ready!!!" Swap calls them in the house poking his head out with bright smile plastered on his face.

Darce laughs lightly as he walks forward before grabbing Kin's hand and heading over to their new home.

"We were about to rest for a while before you're in time to call us in." Darce states telling him jokingly making Swap blush with blue and yellow hues on his cheeks.

"Ha ha... Sorry about that." Swap apologies softly looking down in embarrassment as Darce and Kin smiles at him.

"Don't be embarrassed, Swap." Darce assures him shortly before Swap lights up grabbing Darce and Kin's hands dragging them in hurry state.

:Time Skip:

As Darce is in his room, Fell is now outside of his door sweating nervously about Darce don't accept his apologies.

'I did yell at him causing him to go panic attack... Cmon, Fell. Don't think negative thoughts inside your damn skull.' He thought aggressively before he knocks on the door without second thought causing him to freeze.

'FUUUUUCK!!!!'

Fell is now panicking internally as he hears footsteps so well making go haywire inside.

Darce slowly opens the door before someone is in front of him.

.
.
.

It was Fell.

Darce sighs shortly as he stares at Fell with comfused look, "Is there something you wanna tell me, Fell?" He asked gently while sensing that Fell's is having trouble with his head

"I'm... I'm sorry..." Fell whispered deeply making Darce can't hear him confused.

"Um... What was that?" He repeatedly ask as Fell went red around his face before he aggressively repeated his apologies to Darce.