2: A Place To Live And The Gang

3rd POV:

Darce tries some of the bones that Sans summons many times, they tried the blue magic and Kin suggested that they need some help from the Gasters which Darce got scared and nervous at the same time.

"My Papa ain't so bad, Dad!" Kin said assured Darce who is sweating bullets right now.

"I don't know, Kin dear. They might get suspicious of me because I look like the type of Gaster who can murder anyone even I look like innocent." Darce told the little Kin as the skeletons stops suddenly after hearing some familiar voices.

"For Asgore's sake, Swap! We need to go now!! Those fucking anomalies will be here at any minute and we're fucking not going to fight those shits off with our conditions!!!"

"But, Fell! That blaster is way too identical like the ones we used!!!"

"Will you 2 please be quiet?"

"And why do we have to bring Swapfell with us?! You know he can pull some tricks in his fucking sleeves!"

Darce and Kin looks at each other confused and seems familiar with those voices as Darce peaks behind the rock and to their surprise.

...

It was the Gaster gang but not completely.

"Oh shit..." Darce cussed quietly as they grab Kin silently while they both watch the Gasters interacting with each other.

"Dang... They look... Hot?" Darce questioned themselves and thinking about their life choices as Kin giggles at their silliness.

...

Until one of the Gasters saw them and alerted the others.

"Guys, look!!! Another Gaster like us!" Said the orange and blue skeleton as the red and black skeleton summons his bones and the yellow with lab coat glanced where his friend is pointing at.

"What if they're like Swapfell???" Questioned the red and black skeleton as the yellow in lab coat whacked his head at the back.

"Gah!"

"We still haven't know what they're capable of. We need more help we can get to get us all out of here including the new Gaster." Said the skeleton in coat before walking where Darce and Kin are.

"I think they're coming this way, Dad." Kin said as Darce gulps and stand up a little before sprinting away.

"Oh nah ya don't!!!"

Darce yelps quickly holding Kin in their arms as the little skeleton grip his hands on Darce's lab coat tightly feeling alert and scared at the same time.

"Hang onto me, Kin!" Said Darce as they try some of the magic skills on the red and black skeleton.

"Hold it!" They said until they feel they grip something squishy making the edgy skeleton to blush madly and let go of the 2 skeletons.

"Oh shit, that works!!!" Darce cheered happily as they landed on their feet before turning around to face the Gasters and summon his old friend before meeting the skeletons.