3: The Reunion Of NewTale

3rd POV:

Darce, Kin and the gang walked into the house that looks like a cabin and the snow is still active outside which the certain new skeleton curious how it didn't melt any time soon.

Darce places Kin on the comfy couch with Swapfell behind him observing everything.

"Like what ya see~?" Darce teased quietly causing Swapfell off guard not noticing he started blushing madly.

"W-what??" Swapfell stutters uncontrollable making Darce snicker at his color face until they rub his head warmly which Swapfell caught off guard by the contact.

"I hope in the future... You'll see your kids again even though you're a dick, Swapfell." Darce told him before they went back tucking Kin with blanket leaving stunned Swapfell.

:Time Skip:

It's been 4 hours until Blindy and Stars walk down from the stairs as Stars landed his eyes on the new skeleton with the kid on their lap.

"Oh my, a new gaster

"Oh my, a new gaster." He said making Darce look behind him and smiled happily.

"Oh! Sorry about that. Your friends found us outside of your house and took us in before the anomalies get us." Darce explains as he pat Kin on the head soothingly.

Stars hums in acknowledging way as he went inside the lab where WingDing is.

Darce immediately went over to Blindy who is still standing curious about the atmosphere.

"Um

"Um... Hello, sir." Darce greets the green gaster which Blindy smiles back and greets Darce.

"Hello, fellow gaster. I hope everyone here treats you nicely. Fell and WingDing are very suspicious of you what they have told me." He said making Darce sighs feeling not belong here but that didn't make them down though.

"I know... Um... There's someone special I want ya to meet." Darce said as they grab Blindy's hand gently and walk back where Kin is pulling Blindy with them who is very confused and curious at the same time.

Darce brings Blindy as they both sit on the couch and Darce wakes up Kin gently making the little one stir in his sleep.

"Hey, kiddo. It's time to wake up... I want ya to meet someone." Darce said softly as Kin immediately shoot up from his sleep before looking around hurriedly.