"You really changed, although I didn't quite see you much." He says in the middle of starting the car. Your ears perk up as he adds, "I've seen your magazines and ads they're really good. You worked really hard." He sees you with pride, "You became a big girl huh."

Your heart fills with warmth at your brother's words. He has been supportive of you since day one. If not for him you wouldn't get permission for modelling from your parents.

"We belong to a very reputable family and it's hard for our parents to accept the field we chose." He stares ahead at the road, "Mom and Dad were quite shocked when I confessed that I wanted to enter the K-pop industry. It was hard to take their permission, but to understand from their perspective they are just worried of the horrors this industry brings to us."

He really chose to talk about this of all the topics he could talk about.

"I know you don't wanna talk about this right now but Y/n let's not be in a rebellious state, alright?" He calmly tries to explain to you but you don't get what he is trying to say.

"What do you mean?"

Hyunjin runs fingers through his hair trying his best to express what he means to say you. "What I mean is, I respect your decisions and so do Mom and Dad, their way of expressing themselves haven't been good but they mean good for you and me, so let's try to understand them too?"

"Why are you saying me all of this?" You ask genuinely curious as to why he's so stuck over taking your parent's side. But him talking about all of this was getting into your head.

Indeed, your parents have always been protective of you, too protected. It was to the point that it made you exhausted and depressed. They were supposed to trust you but they still thought of you as a little girl who can barely hold a conversation with people and is too innocent.

"I talked with them," Your brother drops this bomb without any warning.

"What talk?"

He drives as he speaks, "You left without any notice, they were worried, they called me and I told them you were with me." Your heart sank suddenly.

"I informed them about Jimin, specifically Mom and you know no answer from her is a good one. She's willing to give you your freedom..."

What the hell was happening? Did this really happen? No way?

"She said she won't intervene in any of your matters but at one condition." Turning his head to you, your brother constrains his laughter when you were dead serious.

"What?" Your heart is pacing and he got to laugh at this situation.

He slaps his mouth to stop his laugh, "Sh-she wants to meet her grandchildren whenever they are born it seems."

Flustered, you gasped and Hyunjin finally laughs out loud.

"She did not say that." Stunned, you claim and he laughs, wiping his tears of laughter. "She didn't."

Wow. That took a dreadful turn. "Damn. What happened then?"

Hyunjin slows down the car and you realize you were near the parking lot of the stadium already. "Nothing," Hyunjin brushes it, "She just realized how much hard work you did just to get to him and that now you are capable of handling yourself, she's letting you go."

"She told you all of this?" Your brows almost reach your forehead with the news your brother just told you.

"Hm, now you should leave. Have fun." Your brother stops the car, "Everything is gonna be fine so don't worry about anything and do what your heart wants."