She almost tears up, "But deep down we know he is doing it all alone, and it wouldn't hurt us if we get to know that there is someone who is emotionally and mentally supporting him which we can't."

You smile genuinely as she keeps on adding, "It's not like his love for us will decrease if he finds love for himself, he will love us the way we want him to love us. We are best friends and we'll be his biggest supporters if he reveals about the person he loves some day or the other."

"How old are you?" You rest your palm on her head as she flushes at your touch, "huh?"

Reaching for her hands you clasp them softly in your hands, "You're really mature for your age, I'm grateful that he has such positive fans, just like him. Thank you for being so understanding."

You almost teared up too, but the girl just blinks not understanding anything. "U-uhm, I'm just seventeen, thank you for the compliment I guess but wait- why are you crying?"

Wiping your tears with the handkerchief you sniffle a smile, "N-nothing, It's just good to be back in Korea."

She gives you a half-hearted smile.

"Uhm, anyways I'll see you in concert if we see each other by chance." You shake hands with her and she stiffly nods, "Sure, it was good meeting you."

Within a few minutes, you see her leaving with her friends.

Jimin knew how to spread his positive aura and you just felt happier knowing that he was having such supporting fans. Even if the news of you both got out there wouldn't be much chaos.

She wiped half of your worries.The new start was wonderful. Relief spread through your system.

You dig into your pocket for your phone when suddenly a pair of hands cover your eyes.

Panic spread in you but the familiar scent of that certain someone had you calm down. A very big smile appears on your lips as the person behind you controls their laughter.

"If it's not my 1 on 1." You start and he smiles, "Kim Taehyung."

He lets go of his hands, and almost immediately you spin to hug him. He stumbles back by your force but laughs out aloud hugging you tighter, "If it's not my bestie."

You squeal, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

Taehyung's laughter dies down as he pulls you closer, "I missed you too."

Tears sprung in your eyes as he chuckles letting go of your hug, "stop crying, wtf."

You chortle, "Yeah shit, sorry."

"It's fin-"

"MOVE!" Taehyung gets pushed aside as Lisa suddenly sprung up on you, making you fall on the floor with a thud with her over you.

You wince in hurt while laughing out loud as Lisa cries with laughter too, "Finally, you're here."

"Hey," Hobi bends down on his feet waving you a hi as you wave back at him, still getting pissed in Lisa's arms. Hobi gives you a hand to get up and Lisa moves aside suppressing her tears.

As soon as you stand properly, Hobi hugs you, swinging you sideways and being happy about you coming back, "I'm so happy." He chimes with happiness as you respond with a tighter hug, "Same, Hobi, same."

After he lets you go, you turn to take your belongings only to see Jungkook carrying your luggage, "Hello gorgeous." He greets, as you giggle at his words, "Hello there, Jungkook."

He gives you a salute with a grin, carrying the luggage along with him. Rosé appears from aside to meet you too.

"It's so good to see you." She kisses your cheeks, smiling brightly at you as you do the same, "You too."