So why is he so adamant on bothering me now? The Jisuk I know wouldn't even look my way if he thought I deserved absolutely no forgiveness. And yet, here he is, hands around my wrist to keep me from leaving and asking me for an apology for something I didn't do. Of course he doesn't know I didn't do it, but still, I found it hard. This is the identity crisis I felt from before. I sighed, gulping down my words as I tried to slowly ease my hand out of Jisuks. Once he caught it, he clenched his jaw, yanking me entirely onto him. "Wah-!?" I yelped, feeling his hand slip onto my waist then basically throw me to the side. "Again!?" I winced, feeling my whole back flop onto the sand, coughing due to some of it rising up into the air from the impact. "I want to hit you so bad" but I had to stop everything. My body froze when I looked up. Where the sky should be was Jisuks face, his ebony eyes drilling daggers into mine.

"What are-" I wanted to ask what he's doing but when his brows furrowed from my words, I shut my mouth. Staying quiet. Right now, Jisuk climbed on top of me after body slamming me into the ground. Both of his hands and arms remained on either side of my head, clenched into fists that held the beach's dirt. If I move my leg up even a little, my knee would touch his groin. If I move my head up even slightly, I know our noses would graze each other. So, rather than causing a commotion on the unofficial first day of the Awakened Academy, I stayed still and quiet. Even though he just admitted to wanting to hit me just now.

"Get off..." I murmured, turning my head to the side in order to keep from seeing his face. "Look at me," he demanded. I closed my eyes. Just, please go away. "I said look at me!" I gasped, feeling his dusty hand manually grab my jaw, forcibly turning my face to him. Although I kept my eyes shut. "Mother fucker-" he cursed. I listened to his rough breathing and the twitching of his fingers on my face. Probably restraining himself to the best of his abilities from just breaking my jaw right here, right now. "How can I ever feel apologetic for what I did to Jiyoung?" Finally, after refusing after all this time as Kain, I spoke about Kains antics. Opening my eyes while my head crept up, overlapping Jisuks hand still on my jaw. Slipping my fingers through his, wanting to take it off. "What?!" He asked in shock. Truly confused.

"What I did to Jiyoung can't be solved by some simple apology! Don't you know that!? Hell- the reason I left for good was because of how terrible I felt! Jiyoung is an incredibly talented and beautiful woman. Who should be treated with nothing but respect! I've realized that! But...the past me was so unbearably disgusting I just couldn't bring myself to ever be around her. Let alone the people who are involved with her. Jiwoo, Wooin, Subin, Inhyuk, and..." I paused, gulping as I turned my eyes, looking straight up into Jisuks unreadable iresis. His facial expression was stoic. Making me nervous.

"You" I finished. Biting my bottom lip for a moment. Overwhelmed by the emotions I felt. Practically on the brink of tears. Both ashamed and hopeless as I've once again come to realize, I have to take the blame and consequences of Kain Huas actions even if I didn't do it in the first place. It felt wrong. Having to take the blame for someone else's mistakes when I had no part of it.

"Although I may be Kain, the Kain who was nothing but an asshole to you and to your most cherished people. But, the Kain I am now wants to stop. I don't...I don't want to keep hurting people anymore. So please...I'm sorry okay? I'm very truly sorry for everything I've done!!" I sucked in a breath, biting my lip again. "Ah-" but I had to turn away as I felt tears well up, slowly slipping out from the sides of my eyes. Sniffling all the while. But even then, as I silently cried, frustrated to the point of tears, I heard nothing from Jisuk. Rather, I didn't notice because I felt embarrassed of crying. Kains eye glands were easily swayed as well. It wasn't just his body that seemed fragile and sensitive. How annoying.

"....cry" he mumbled. Sniffling, I slightly looked at him with glossy eyes. "Huh?" I asked, wiping away a tear. "...don't cry" he repeated, moving his hand from my jaw and rather gently wiped away another escaped tear from my cheek. Then my heart sank seeing Jisuks usually glaring ice cold pupils soften up, seeing my reddened cheeks and nose. Then it fell into my stomach when I noticed how he glanced at my lips before gazing at them, as if contemplating something. "J-Jisuk-" My hands flew up, pressing against his chest as soon as I caught sight of him leaning down a bit. God knows I'd EVER let ANYTHING else happen right now!!