Chapter 3

Bold = English

Italics = Call / voicemails

'Text' = Thoughts

- - -

Wow this sucks, I have work then I get a break before I have to go back to work, this means I'll only be able to see and manage half the practice game. 'Oh well I'll just ask Riko to record the game so I can revise.' I thought as I made my way downstairs to be met with Seb who was drinking a can of Red bean soup?

"What the fuck is that?" I asked as he threw another can of this Red bean soup to which I caught single handed as he pouted like a 4 year old, "You are such a show off..." he muttered before throwing away his empty can as he turned around and faced me. "Just so you know I'll be watching your practice match and I'll record it for you." He sent me a wink as I puffed out my cheeks like that one scene of Uraraka floating away. "Whatever..."

- - -

As I was finishing the restocking the shelfs of the antique store I heard the small bell ringing to signal that someone entered the store, I looked over my shoulder to be greeted with the same black and green haired boys from last night. "Hello and welcome, what can I get you guys?" I asked as they turned to look at me.

"Cancers lucky item of the day nandayo." The green guy said bluntly as he pushed his glasses up with his ring and middle finger, "Wow your into that kind of stuff?" I asked as he nodded and I gave him a lopsided smirk. "And you?" I turned my attention to the black haired boy as he just shrugged, "I'm just here because I'm his ride..." he replied as I covered my mouth in hopes of stopping the giggles to emerge.

"Well hope you find what you are looking for!" I said with a fake cheery voice and a bitter sweet smile, you gotta look the part of a clerk. "Thank you nandayo." The green guy thanked as he went on his adventure through the isles in search of his LuCkY iTeM.

- - -

"Alright your total is 1,000 yen thank you!" I relayed the payment showed on my register to the green guy before calling out to my boss telling her that I'm off on my break she knew I had a game. "Tell me how your game goes against Kaijo high, you have 30 minutes!" Mrs. Zuora said as I stepped outside and headed to my car.

"Damn took you long enough, your lucky I just got back from snack shopping hm?" I turned my head to see Seb carrying a bag of snacks and sweets as we hopped in and drove to Kaijo, "Guess so, well hurry up I only have 25 minutes before I have to get back!" I said as we pulled into the Kaijo parking lot where the teachers park.

"See you Sebbie poo~!" I waved goodbye to Seb and caught up with my team, who looked very unimpressed with the coach of Kaijo. 'What happened while I was gone?' I thought as I saw we were only playing half court, well that's just insulting honestly.

"THERE YOU ARE! I MISSED YOU SSU~!" I heard Ryota yell from across the gym making everyone stare at him then me, "Well I didn't." I replied bluntly as he burst onto tears before a person I assumed was the captain kicked him in the back before lecturing him.

"Sorry for Kise's behaviour, he will be dealt with properly later." He said as he bowed slightly as I just waved him off, "It's fine, we'll win and it'll be fair. What do you say?" I gave him a smirk before walking over to Taiga and Tetsuya.

"OI SHOW MORE RESPECT YOU TWAT!" I heard Seb yell at me from above, like he is fucking Jesus or something, "OH FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY SLUG FACED CUNT!" I shouted back while sticking my tongue out as Taiga's move was agape. 'Shit forgot he could speak English, Catherine you dumbass.' I scolded myself as I sheepishly chuckled.