Chapter 1

-Bold = English-

'Text' = thoughts

(House layout at the end)

- - -

"OI WAKE UP CATHERINE WE GOTTA GO!" Seb yelled from downstairs as I groan, 'Man are you for real, why is it so early? Or is it jet lag?' I thought as I rubbed my eyes and looked around to find my school uniform folded at the end of my bed, damn you Seb.

"COMING YOU SLUG!" I yelled back as I slid my uniform on and stepped down stairs and was greeted with some French Toast. "Thanks Seb, anyway when does school start exactly?" I asked as he looked down at his phone before replying, "You got 20 minutes." Those four words were enough to make me shocked, 'ONLY 20?!' I mentally screamed as I scoffed down the remaining toast before gathering my necessities and heading out the door to hop in the car.

"Hurry up mate, or else I'll be late and won't be able to join a club." I groaned as he just got into the drivers seat, "Why am I driving? You have a licence don't you?" he questioned as I just rolled my eyes. "I do I just have to wait till my rented car is ready." I replied as he just face palmed and drove off.

~At Seirin~

"Thank you sebbie poo~" I thanked Seb in a sickly sweet voice and I batted my eyes as he scoffed, "Whatever, I'll pick you up after you training..." he said as he rolled up the window and drove off. 'Wooow not even a goodbye.' I scoffed as I walked through the front gates of Seirin.

"You're so tall? Do you want to join Volleyball!"

"Hey do you want to join the book club!"

"Basketball, join the basketball club!" I heard a someone yell from across the pathway so I made my way over to the table that was handing out forms. "Hey, I way wondering if you had a manager position I could fill." I asked in English as they looked at me with a confused look as I realised that my question was in English.

"Sorry, what I asked is that if I could sign up as manager?" I relayed my question as they nodded and handed me a form, "Oh yeah there is a spot you could fill as manager." a boy with cat features said as he pointed to a girl with short hair and a boy with glasses. "Oh thank you." And with that I walked over to the two.

"Uhm excuse me, here is my form." I spoke as I handed over my filled out form as I received shocked stares, "How tall are you?" The boy with glasses asked as I just shrugged. "I'm 192.4cm or 6'4." I said nonchalantly as I left them, their mouths agape.

-Riko's PoV:-

"Hey did you see that girl? Check her form I want to know more about her." Hyuga asked as I fished out her form and handed it to him, "Here it is, it says that her name is Catherine Williams, she is from Australia and is an exchange student." I relayed the information on the sheet of paper. "Looks like this year is going to be quite interesting..." Hyuga thought out loud as we got flashbacks from the Tall red head from earlier.

- - -

As I was heading out towards the gym I heard a bunch of yelling and shrieking as I opened the two doors leading to the gym. "AHH WHEN DID YOU GET THERE!?" I heard the girl from earlier shout as I saw a short boy with light blue hair stand in front of her. 'He looks weak but something tells me he is hiding something.' I thought as I shut the door behind me and made my way over to the group.

"Hey~ sorry I'm late, I was getting dressed out of my uniform." I gave my excuse as they all gaped at me as the short haired girl snapped back to reality, "I-it's fine..." she stuttered back as I turned to look at the Seirin boys team. "Hello my name is Catherine Williams, your new manager." I gave a quick introduction as they looked like they were staring into space.

"Hey uhm... how tall are you?" One of the smaller boys who I presume is a year 10 student, or a 1st year asked, 'Man what is with people asking me that.' I thought before replied, "I'm 192.04cm or 6'4", and you are?" I questioned as he blushed. "I-I'm 180cm or 5'11" he replied short but sweet as I nodded, "And your name?" I replied bluntly.

"Fukuda Hiroshi, 1st year, my position is Centre." He gave me too much information but I just shrugged before replying "Cool, as you know my name is Catherine Williams, 3rd year, when I used to play I was Ace and power forward." and with that awkward conversation the girl blew a whistle to signal the start of practice.

- - -

'Wow this is just lovely' I thought as I sat down at a booth, I noticed that one of the players on my team, Tetsuya, was sitting in the booth in front of me as another player, Taiga, sat down clearly not noticing the kid before chocking on his cheeseburger. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THERE?!" I heard him yell as he started getting the attention of other customers, including me.

"I was here before you?" He said in a flat tone, this must have angered the red head because he retorted this, "If people see us together, there going to think we are friends or something." hearing this I laughed pretty loudly because they both turned to look at me as I got a tint of blush out of embarrassment.

'Well fuck' I mentally facepalmed as I got up and gathered my stuff before walking out the diner, "HEY WAIT!" I heard Taiga shout as he got up and ran after me, probably to say something like "HeY jUsT sO yOu KnOw I'm NoT FrIeNdS wItH hIm" Or something on the lines of that, what a pain I really don't care.

"Hey I just want to say, me and that bastard are not friends." He said as I chuckled, "Holy shit, I really am a physic." I thought out loud as he just stood there like an idiot. "I really don't care, just let me leave, I have to meet up with someone. Stop wasting my time, jeez." I scoffed as I made my way over to Seb's car as I hopped in and drove off.

"These people I swear." I said as Seb looked at me with confusion, "The fuck are you talking about Cath?" He asked as I just shook my head, "Doesn't matter, how was Nekoma?" I changed the subject as he just scoffed. "The volleyball club is... Interesting I guess..." He muttered as I just sighed, "Make any friends." I asked as he just face palmed.

"Yeah some 3rd year Kenma Kozume and the captain of the team, another 3rd year, Kuroo Tetsurou. Honestly I don't know how I befriended them two." He complained as I chuckled. "Cool, well I made some friends with some people in my class, and the basketball team is newly formed but in all honesty. I believe that we will go far this year." I shrugged before we pulled up to the drive way and entered the house as I made my way to my room.

'Shame they don't have a girls team but I guess being a manager will suffice.' I thought as I sat down at my desk and opened up my laptop, 'Now that I think about it, I'll have to go looking for a job soon huh.' I scoffed at working but at the same time I have to instead of leeching off Seb.

"Tomorrow I'm skipping school I'm tired and my grades aren't going to be affected anyway." I said aloud as Seb shouted back, "YOU BETTER NOT OR I'LL KILL YOU!" damn why does he have to have such good ears... "DO YOUR WORST YOU DUMB CUNT!" I yelled back before shutting my laptop and heading to the shower. 'Oh well whatever, I'm still skipping heh.' I smiled to myself.

- - -

(House layout above:)

- - -

Chapter 1 done lol, have a good day or night. Thank you for reading.

With care,

Echo