One of the reasons why the family has always been judgmental and salty towards her. it hurt her but then she got used to it but she still couldn't stop feeling nervous. not when Jeonghan was there present. It is also going to be really awkward, Rose stopped talking with her paternal grandmother after she tried to ruin her relationship with yoongi after pointing on his biggest insecurities. that he is an orphan and he didn't deserve Rose which was a lie. Rose wasn't going to let her paternal side family break her relationship with Jeonghan.

Even though he is stupid, he is also too precious to lose. 

Fluttering her emerald eyes up, she was astonished by herself. she looked so beautiful and she loved it. her red tinted lips curling into a smirk as she felt the confidence rush through her. the red beautiful lehenga looking so magnificent and breathtaking on her, her ebony long strands curled into splendid bun. the diamond jewelries looked stunning on her. she truly looked like an enchantress. 

[PS: This woman is so beautiful] 

"Honey, you ready?" Mrs. Kim entered the room but stopped when her eyes stopped at her daughter, she smiled brightly as she walked forward and pecked her forehead tenderly, "my baby looks so beautiful"

Rose smiled brightly as she let her eyes wander on her mother's petite figure, "Mumma, you look so good"

"Aw sweetie, I always look beautiful"

Rose pursed her lips as she shook her head at her mother's overconfidence. her best friends rushed in and to say that they were looking so charismatic and captivating was an understandment. Wonyoung wore a beautiful blood red color dress with her long black hair curled and opened. she looked so pretty.

Kazuha wasn't any less in her red colored coat and pant with a cute and sensual top. her hair opened and flowing sensually as she rocked the red. she was trying to look seductive but only Wonyoung, Hwasa and Rose knew that she is only looking cute with that look.

Hwasa just looked like a queen. she wore a peach colored dress with transparent net near her stomach which showed her beautiful caramel skin, making men fall on their knees for her. she, as a K-pop Idol is one of the most inspiring and brave Idol ever. not afraid of speaking truth and have such beautiful voice. truly talented. 

Rose's besties were doing so good with their own groups which made her nothing but proud of her friends. she knew they were really talented and definitely deserved the love they got from their fans. LE SSERAFIM, IVE and MAMAMOO was doing so well. 

"Rosie, you look so beautiful!"

"Oh My Gosh! Unnie, you look so pretty!

"Unnie looks so beautiful!"

Rose chuckled at the compliments she got from her friends before sighing and putting on her beautiful as her mother spoke, 

Wonyoung, Kazuha and Hwasa walked out of the room when Mrs. Kim smirks teasingly at her daughter, "You ready, baby? Let's go. your fiance must be dying to see you." 

"Mumma," Rose whines, "Not you too. everyone has been teasing me since morning."

"Hun, It's normal. plus everyone loves it when my beautiful daughter blushes every so beautifully and cutely." Mrs. Kim caress her daughter's head adoringly, "my baby has finally grown. now she is going to be having a husband, a new family, new responsibilities, new relations and many more but I know my daughter is going to be handling those duty so well"

Mrs. Kim pecked rose's forehead as Rose softly blinked her eyes to stop the tears. it was hitting her so hard that now she is going to be married and will be going away from her family. but no, she wasn't going to sad so she smiled and hugged her mother before they both walked out. 

The party music rang through the bride's ear as people danced there, enjoying the dance. some people enjoying wine, some enjoying the food at the food counter, some people dancing. there was no media there and was strictly under control. there were so many celebrities, businessmen or women and so many people. rose's friends, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok were also there in the Sangeet. they were adamant so they finally reached till Rose's Sangeet. Jimin's family was here, Grace's family was here.

Yoon Jeonghan and Rosario Kim tying knot with each other was a hot topic and was on trending #1 on twitter. The soon to be CEO, the lavishing heir Jeonghan and Fierce, arrogant and queenie Rosario marrying each other was a blast. 

Jeonghan was sitting on the King sized decorated chair where he going to be watching performances which the family members have secretly practiced. laughing as he sees his brothers dancing like some frogs, which gave Minghao, Wonwoo, Vernon, Woozi and Namjoon, second hand embarrassment as they both stood away from the crazy dancers.

DK, Hoshi, Jun, Seungkwan, Joshua, Dino, Mingyu and Seungcheol were dancing like some drunk uncles. Seungkwan, even though was going to cry with embarrassment, still danced. well, they weren't alone, Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were also dancing with them. it was quite a rare scene seeing one of the most lavishing and rich heirs dancing like they were drunk. 

Mr. Choi and Mr. Kim walked towards the boys before calmly stopping them. Mr. Choi sighed as he looked at them with pleading eyes, "Guys, it's a special day. don't embarrass me!"

 Mr. Kim looked like he was traumatized with the scary dance they all did, "Guys, Rosie is about to come so don't you dare do something weird. and I got to know that you guys prepared some performance?"

"We surely did" 

Mr. Choi and Mr. Kim looked at each other like they were about to cry, "I am not ready for this"