More than friends -kay flock

⚠️this imagine contains physical abuse and guns⚠️

"BRO YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DOIN SOME DUMB SHIT!"

Me and my boyfriend trey were arguing because he saw that Kay had posted a picture of us from the last time we saw each other and it was captioned 'my world 💕❤️‍🩹'.

"YOU KNOW HE'S MY FRIEND!" I yelled back.

"FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT SHIT BRO!"

"I'm not gonna lose my voice over your insecure ass." I said as I took my phone and walked to the door.

As I was about to leave I felt him pull my hair.

"WHO TF ARE YOU CALL INSECURE?"

"Trey sto-" I was cut off by his fist colliding with my eye.

He hit me..again.

"Who tf are you calling insecure hoe?" He said through gritted teeth.

He grabbed me by my neck and had a really tight grasp making it hard for me to breathe.

"Don't ever pull some shit like that again because I'll really fuck you up." He said pushing me back making me fall on the floor.

He took his keys and walked out. When he slammed the door closed I felt tears roll down my face. I out my knees to my face and let out silent sobs. I was so tired of him. He's always putting his hands on me and if he isn't then he's always saying some hurtful shit. Every time I try to leave him he always threatens me saying he'll kill me and everyone I love. The entire situation drains the fuck out of me.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I took a minute to examine my reflection. I looked at the old cuts I bruises he left on me. Then I looked at the red handprint that was on my neck and the black eye that was now blacker than before because he already hit me there.

I asked myself the same question I always do.

Why do you let this man do this to you?

I shook my head and turned on the faucet and rinsed my face with cold water. When I was done I walked out of the bathroom and sat in front of my vanity. I needed to cover up these bruises. Just as I was about to start I heard my phone ring. I looked at the contact and saw that Kay was trynna FaceTime me. I answered it and made it face the ceiling.

"Hey kay kay!" I said trynna sound as happy as possible.

"If you don't show me your face I'm hanging up."

"Boy stop being childish. What did you call me for."

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm walking to your house right now because I'm bored."

"Alright see you soon." I said as I hung up.

Right after I put my phone down I started rushing. I needed to cover all this up because I didn't want him seeing me like this. I took my foundation and put it on the bruises. I took my beauty blender and violently blended it out. Just when I was about to put all my stuff back in my makeup bag I heard someone walk into my room making me whip my head at the door.

"Whatchu doin?" Said Kay.

"Oh it's just you. Damn you can't knock?" I said as I put my hand on my chest.

He ignored what I said and jumped face first onto my bed.

"Come lay wimmie." He said.

"Hold on." I said as I put my makeup into my makeup bag.

"Why was you putting on makeup?" He asked.

"Uhh..I wasn't I was just looking for something." I pulled that lie straight outta my neck.