Red heart -notti

Harlem, NYC
5:53 pm
I was on instagram live with my best friend Notti. He was laying on my chest while him and I tried to read and many comments as we could. Notti tucked his head into my neck not wanting to read anymore comments. I kissed his cheek and started massaging his head.

💕bigbodybenz💕 are y'all dating?

"Notti someone asked if we're dating" I said while smiling.

Notti looked at the screen so fast that he whipped me with his braids.

"Ow" I said as I rubbed my eye.

"I'm sorry mh" he said as he scrolled up to find the comment. When he found it he read it outload to make sure I didn't misread it.

"Y'all we not dating we just best friends." I said to the live. I knew damn well that I liked notti but I didn't know if he felt the same way.

Notti smiled but it didn't seem genuine. He put his head back we're it was and I kept reading comments.

About ten minutes later me and notti got off live.

"Notti could you get off of me rq"

"Nooo" he whined as he held me tighter.

"Get off I gotta use the bathroom." I said as I tried to push him off.

He finally let go of me and I walked to the bathroom.

While I was drying my hands I heard my phone ring.

"Notti whos calling me?" I asked him as I opened the door.

He put his head up and looked at my phone. When he saw the contact name he had a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong? Who is it?" I said as I walked to my phone.

"Yo who tf is heart?" He asked me.

"Nobody." I said i took the phone and tried to answer the call. Red heart was my girl best friend but I wasn't gonna tell notti that because he doesn't need to know my business.

He snatched the phone from my hand and declined the call.

"Sfwm y/n who tf is red heart"

"Why do you care sm" I said trynna take my phone back.

He put my phone of the nightstand, tackled me on the bed, and started throwing fake punches at me.

"Who's red heart"

"Ight you got it, it's my best girl friend" I said covering my face.

He stopped what he was doing and he took my phone from my nightstand and unlocked it. He went through my messages and realized I wasn't lying.

"I'm sorry ma" he said as he gave me a guilty smile.

"It's alr but why did you care so much"

"I have my reasons"

We both laid down on the bed. After a while we ended up cuddling and falling asleep.

For y'all that don't understand, one time melzz was on live and dd decided to take over the live. So he was talking to the fans and someone saved as "❤️" on melzz's phone starts calling her and dd turns into an overprotective dad and start attacking melzz and asking her who red heart is. 💀

I feel like this is ass but it's okay

Word count: 535

Sorry it's a bit short

❤️❤️❤️