Surprise -notti

Today was notti's birthday and his family and I have been planning to fly me out to nyc to see him. I live in North Carolina so me and notti have a long distance relationship.

I chose a random state bc my Canadian ass doesn't know shit about America 💀

I got to nyc two days ago so that I could give myself some time to settle in. During those two days, I used that time to buy notti's gifts. I got him a big ass basket of candy, a bunch of shoes and clothes, and a PS5.

I was looking through the basket making sure I had everything when I got a text from melz.

Melz: y/n are you ready yet?

Y/n: yeah I'm almost ready. I'll text you when I get to the door.

Melz: Alr mh

When I was done texting melz I got a notification telling me that my Uber was here. I took all the stuff I was going to need and left the house. I walked up the car making sure it was the right plate number bc I'm not trynna get kidnapped. I got into the car and waited to be dropped off at notti's house.
.
.
.
When I got to the door I texted melz and a few minutes later the door opened and melz let me in. She gave me a quick hug and led me upstairs to notti's room.

"Hide in the closet. He's in the shower rn so he'll be out soon"

I nodded my head, opened the door and walked to his closet to hide.

When notti finally got out of the shower I heard someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Notti yelled.

"Open the door" it was melz.

When he opened the door I could see from the crack of the closet door that he whole family was at the door holding their phones out.

"Go open ur closet. There's a surprise for you in there." I heard his mom say.

I heard a few foot steps and then the door opened.

"AHH WTF" Notti yelled as he backed up a bit.

Just imagine he said it like this

"MAMI" He yelled as he squeezed me in a hug.

I laughed and hugged him back while everyone was saying "aww".

"Ma what are you doing here" he said still hugging me.

"I came to surprise you for ur birthday dummy" I said as I rubbed his back.

"I missed you" he said as he pulled away. I looked at his face and saw that he was tearing up.

Me and notti haven't seen each other in person for 5 months and he's been asking non stop when we were gonna see each other.

"I missed you too" I said as I whipped his face.

"Oh here" I said while handing him the basket.

He put the basket on his bed and looked through everything with a big smile on his face.

"Oh wait there's on more thing" I said while walking back to the closet.

I picked up the PS5 box and handed it to notti.

"Bro.." He said while looking at the box

"Ma ain't no way you box me a PS5" he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too I said as I pulled away, gave him a kiss, and smiled at how happy his was.

"Ight that's enough of y'all love birds. We finna get ready for the cruise so hurry up" he said as he turned off his phone and walked back to his room.

"CRUISE?!" Me and notti both screamed in unison.

I'm sorry this is rlly bad

Happy bday notti 💙

Word count: 633

❤️❤️❤️