Regret -ddot

⚠️this includes mature content⚠️
It's not the nature content you think so don't get excited

Y/n's pov

I was sitting at my vanity doing my makeup because me and ddot were going to a party. I wanted to do my makeup in peace but ddot was arguing with me. He saw me hanging out with my boy best friend Mikey and he thinks we like each other but we all know ddot is just being jealous as usual.

"You always hanging out with that boy. You starting to hang out with him more than you hang out with me. You like that nigga or sum?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that hes just my best friend. Why would I like him I have you." I said starting to get annoyed because hes just saying random shit now.

"Ion want you hanging around him no more." He said putting on his shoes and looking at himself in the mirror.

Here are y'alls outfits btw

Y'all could change them if y'all don't like them

"Darrien your not gonna just stop me from seeing my friend it don't work like that. Your not my father." I said raising my voice a little.

"Yes tf I can." He said back. At this point he was yelling.

"No you- nvm." I wasn't going to argue with him about some stupid shit. I put on my shoes and walked out of the room.

"Y/n where you goin?" I heard him say but I ignored him.

I walked downstairs, walked out the door and got in the car. About 5 minutes later ddot got in the car. I felt him look at me then he started the car. After a few minutes of silence ddot started talking.

"Y/n you can't just get mad at me like that. You know damn well that your a lil to friendly with that nigga" he said while pulling into the parking lot of the party.

I kissed my teeth and got out of the car. I walked into the party not even wanting to be there anymore because my mood was completely ruined. I sat on a random couch and went on my phone. After I while I decided to look for a bathroom. I got up and started walking near a hallway. Before I could walk through the hallway I saw three men rolling their skin masks down and pulling their guns out. I started backing away trying not to make myself noticeable but I ended up locking eyes with one of the men. I saw him try to get the other's attention. When they looked up I immediately turned around and tried to run away but it was too late. I felt intense pressure on my leg and in my chest. The pressure on my leg caused me to fall. I looked down and saw that I had been shot in my leg and my chest. I looked up to see everyone rushing to leave the party but there was one person coming towards me.

"MAMI" I heard the person say. It was ddot.

He picked me up bridal style and rushed me to the car.

"Tell me what hurts mami" he said and he reclined my seat a little.

I couldn't speak. The shock was starting to wear off meaning the pain was getting more intense. Every part of my body felt like it was on fire.

Since I wasn't speaking he just looked around my body to find any other gunshot wounds other than the one on my chest. He ended up finding the one on my thigh. He went through the back seat and found a roll of paper towels. He gave me basically the whole roll.

"Put this on ur chest ma. And hold it there." He said as he gave it to me.

I did what he said and continued to watch what he was doing. He took the rest of the paper towels and held it on my thigh.

"Ddot take me to the hospital please." I whispered and started closing my eyes.

"Aye no don't do that. Keep your eyes open ma." He said as he started the car.

At this point my eyes were completely closed and my breathing my starting to slow down. I felt us stop at a red light and ddot started checking on my again.

"Ma please stay awake." He said as he light tapped my cheek.

"I need you."

Ik this is a serious topic but I feel like this is goofy asf-

Anyways this chapter was lowkey descriptive.
I've never been shot before so idk how it feels I'm just going off of what other ppl say.

Word count: 781

❤️❤️❤️