Wisdom teeth -notti

Me, dd, and ddot were sitting in the car. We were waiting for notti to finish getting his wisdom teeth pulled out. I sighed feeling bored of waiting. After about five minutes, I see a dentist wheeling notti to the car. Notti had his head down. He looked like he was knocked tf out after eating thanksgiving dinner. Me and dd got out of the car to help the dentist. I open the door and helped put notti in the car.

"Alright guys he's all yours. Remember no solid foods. When the anesthesia wears off give him an advil pill of a Tylenol pill. He'll be fine he just needs a lot of rest."

"Thank you" Me and dd say in unison.

The dentist waves and we drive off.

"Ddot you could have helped us" dd said looking at ddot and looking back at the road.

"Man I can't lift his big ass" ddot said as he put a handful of Doritos in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and looked at notti and saw that his head was up. He was looking out the window mumbled things to himself. He looked down and pressed the button to lower the window. He stuck his head out of the window and started screaming.

"HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED"

I pulled him back into the car and rolled the window back up.

"Nah Notti whatchu doin" I said as I put his seatbelt on.

He started at me for while and finally spoke.

"You so pretty"

"Thank you" I blushed.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?"

"I'm already your girlfriend dummy" I smiled.

His face lit up. "Your my girlfriend?"

"Yeah we've been together for 7 months"

"That's crazy" He said as he let his head fall on the head rest.

All of a sudden he starts crying.

"What's wrong notti?"

He mumbled something I couldn't understand.

"Huh?"

He tried saying it again but his guaze fell out.

"AHH MY TONGUE" he yelled.

"Nigga that ain't yo tongue. Put that back in yo mouth"

"You get it" he said.

"No." I said bluntly.

He put it back in mouth and started giggling.

"Nahh they got my son high asf. Good thing you gon be taking care of him"

I whipped my head to dd. "What are you talking about"

"Me and ddot gotta go to the stu and there's nobody home to take care of notti so we gon drop the both of y'all at your house"

"So you couldn't tell me this before?" I asked feeling really irritated.

"I'm telling you right now."

I rolled my eyes.

After about ten minutes we got to my house. Dd helped me bring notti to my room and surprisingly ddot helped. They put notti on the bed making sure he was comfortable.

"Ight sis we finna go" dd said as he hugged me.

I walked over to ddot and saw that he was eating the candy I had in my candy stash.

I slapped the back of his neck making him choke on the candy.

"Put.that.shit.back." He put it back while holding his neck with a mug on his face.

"See you later." I said to both boys as I hugged ddot.

The boys left my house. I looked at notti and saw that he was playing with the braclets that were on my nightstand.

"Now it's just us" I mumbled to myself.

I turned on Disney+ and decided to watch jessie.

I got into bed with notti and he cuddle up against me.

"You good?" I asked looking down at him but I didn't get an answer.

I heard quiet snoring and smiled.

Ion know how I feel about this one

If y'all have any requests let me know

Word count: 629

❤️❤️❤️