Chapter 9- Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt?

Start from the beginning

"I guess I should leave," he said, and turned on his heels. He didn't even give me a chance to say anything as he closed the door behind him, without turning around even once.

I stayed rooted on my spot for what felt like an eternity, but were nothing more than a few seconds. I was still confused and shy about this incidence.

Brandon had seen many girls naked. I mean, he's known as a playboy for a reason.

Then why did loose his calm when he saw me in nothing but a towel? Why did he look so bothered about it?

I shook my head to clear all the unnecessary thoughts from my head. I made my way to the door to lock it so that no one else comes in here while I'm changing.

I had put on my favourite dark blue, sleeve- less T-shirt with huge black circles on them and paired them along with blue jeans. I grabbed the blow dryer and started blow drying my hair.

After a while, I tied them neatly in a ponytail with the help of a hair band.

I was not afraid to admit that I was nervous. Brandon literally saw me half- naked and on top of that Sarah made the whole thing even more complicated. Ugh!

You know what? I'm going to act all cool and calm. I'll forget that this ever happened and will never talk or think about it.

With that in mind, I slowly came out of the guest room and went downstairs for breakfast. I was very hungry as I had not eaten anything other then a half packet of oreo since yesterday night.

Now when I actually thought about it, I hoped that Brandon might've eaten something. I also thought about that moment when he was so close to me that our noses were practically touching and his hot breath had hit my face which made me squirm. I wanted to run away, but at the same time,I didn't want to leave his arms.

Even the party, the way he was looking at me, the way he was holding me so close to him as if he was afraid that I would just disappear in thin air.

The thought scared me a little. What if he does that to every single girl just to get in her pants? I cannot go through another heart break after what happened with Alex. I don't have enough strength to bear the pain of a broken heart.

With those thoughts in my mind, I go to the kitchen and find Brandon and Kevin chopping fruits. There are six glasses of milk along with a packet of bread and butter.

"Should I help?" I asked, I was pretty much free until Sarah wakes up. I still wanted to give her a piece of my mind.

"Could you toast the bread and apply butter on it?" Kevin asked. That guy is such a sweetheart. I didn't realise that I said it out loud, Brandon bursts out laughing and Kevin turns red.

His back stiffens and his knife stopped mid way. He turned around mustering up the hardest glare. Note to self: Never call a bad boy sweet.

"I'm not sweet," he scowled.

"Yes, you are," Brandon said and pinched his cheeks. He swatted his hand away and continued his chopping.

"Am not," he shot back.

Suddenly Jessica appeared in the kitchen with an oversized yellow shirt that stopped on her mid- thigh. She yawned and adjusted her shirt.

She made her way to the cabinets and pulled a random drawer to remove aspirin. She then filled a glass of water.

"Jess eat something before having the medicine," Brandon said, he handed the fruit bowl to her.

"Ugh! No. The thought of food is enough for me to puke my guts out," she frowned, running a hand through her messy hair.