Coma

It's been 4 hours since you were inside the OT. Even after several tries Jungkook was determined to leave. He was sitting on the same position since he came back after telling Ji-hoon everything.
Jade informed them 30 minutes ago that they will come their after dropping others at home as doctor said they are week cause of carbon mono oxide.

(If you guys don't know about it then let me tell you....Carbon monoxide poisoning is caused by inhaling combustion fumes. This prevents oxygen from reaching your tissues and organs.)

After convincing a lot Mrs Kim agreed to go back home as Ji-hoon told Hana to take care of her. Soon they heard footsteps and Ji-hoon's eyes burned with anger seeing the person infront of him.
It was non other than jin. Jade and jimin were behind him too. Before Jin could say or ask a punch landed on his face which was from Ji-hoon.

They all look at them shocked except Jungkook who doesn't care anything until he sees the girl fine.

Jade: Ji-hoon what the hell are you doing!? Leave him!

She almost yelled seeing Ji-hoon grabbing jin's collar.

Ji-hoon: what am I doing? Why don't you ask him? Huh? It's him! Everything happened cause of him! He said she is his sister also so he will take care of her and won't let anything happen to her but look where she is right now! You know what it was my fault! I shouldn't have trusted my bestfriend, a person, a mafia like you! It would be better if you were at her place!

Jade: what are you saying Ji-hoon! Leave him.... I said leave him

She spoke sternly and Ji-hoon pushed him making him stumble. Jin didn't dare to look at him. He was somehow ashamed that he couldn't save one girl....who used to believe that he won't let anything happen to her is now at the edge of death.

Jin: I am s-sorry

He mumbled just to earn a scoff from Ji-hoon.

Ji-hoon: if you're sorry than leave from here!

Jade: JI-HOON! STOP IT! IT'S ENOUGH!

Ji-hoon: Jade! Tell him not me!

Jade: you know what if he is at fault then you are too! This all happened when we were on our way! Ask Yoongi how he saved her from drowning....I agree that Jin broke his promise but you also failed to keep her safe. You promised her that this won't happen again right? W-what if Lin yi had d-done the same with her like hyu-

Ji-hoon: JADE!

Jade: what? Can't hear it? Then how can he hear when you blamed him for y/n's condition. Look at him he is also tensed. His brother's, taehyung, namjoon and hoseok were also hospitalized. He wanted to stay with them but they were not serious as y/n so he came here leaving them under Hana.
You know Lisa who used to call you brother.....you know about how she feels suffocated in a closed dark room right? She inhaled that smoke alot cause of her panic attack! Will you blame it on him?

She spoke making him push his hair back cause of guilt. Yes, he was guilty cause somehow Jade was right.
He didn't spoke anything just looking towards Jin.

Jin look at him thinking he should leave before Ji-hoon get's more stressed than before. He was about to leave when he felt someone holding his wrist stopping him.
He turned and saw Ji-hoon without thinking twice jin pulled him in a hug and again Ji-hoon broke down.

After like 30 minutes, the red light finally turned off and soon the doctor came out of OT. Before they start bombarding with questions the doctor spoke.

Doctor: where is Jungkook?

He asked and they all turned to see the boy still at the same position....joining hands while looking down mumbling something continuously. Doctor went to him and kept his hand on his shoulder making him look at him. He stood immediately seeing the doctor.