Surprise!!!

Jimin Pov
I was sitting on the bench infront of river while I looked at those couple sitting on the grass. Y/n was lying while her head was on jungkook's lap as they both were taking and jungkook was caressing her hair.

I just feel happy seeing them like that as I never saw jungkook this happy before. He started smiling from his heart since y/n entered his life. I have never heard him talking about other girls except her. She was a big part of his life when she was 'The Black Angel'' and now as y/n.

And y/n, she had gone through a lot and if she wants to be with jungkook then it's completely fine as their happiness matters the most.

I just don't want anyone to ruin their bonding.

I looked at my phone as a notification pop up and it was Suga hyung. I opened tbe message and saw.

*on chat*

Suga: where are you right now?

Jimin: near the river why?

Suga: it's time

Jimin: alright I am coming with her

*chat ended*

I went near them and spoke.

Jimin: umm guys lets go back

Y/n: hmm what time is it?

Jimin: about to 12

Y/n: CUT THE CRAP!! IT'S PRETTY LATE!

She yelled and stood as jungkook did the same.

Jungkook: yahh that's fine. Let's go back first

Jimin: I am taking the car out

I said and left.

Jungkook Pov
I look at y/n and she was about to tie her hair. I grabbed her wrist and spoke.

Jungkook: don't you look beautiful like that

I said and she smiled before nodding.

Jungkook: did you like it I mean spending time with me

Y/n: uh huh~ but work matters too

Jungkook: aish you ruined the romantic moment

I said as she chuckled.

*time skip*
A/n Pov
They reached mansion, their weren't any guards around just the lights were on, in the garden area.

You frowned seeing no guards.

Y/n: where are the guards and why everything is so silent?

You asked as jimin spoke.

Jimin: I don't know lets go inside.

He said as you nodded and went towards the main gate.

Y/n: I guess something is fishy! Their is no one around and everything is silent and even the gate is closed too.

You whispered as jungkook spoke.

Jungkook: we should check I guess

You nodded and slowly opened the door and saw blue dim lights were on.

Y/n: what's going on?

She asked as she turned not getting any response and saw on one as jimin and jungkook were not seen.

Y/n: jungkook! Jimin oppa! Yoongi oppa?! I guess they are still outside.

You said and was started going out but suddenly the loud sound to be heard as it came from party bomber while you covered you pulled your gun out!