16) Meet me on the southside

Toni pov
May 9th

"Yeah, didn't write this song, but I'm recordin' with this lead on me
Know it sound strange, but I'ma die for all my dead homies
Nobody really know how he feels
I always thought that you would be here
Why do I always question God, but I never pray?"

Today was my homeboy Twan 26th birthday he got killed 2 years back, a nigga still ain't over that shit , I miss my lil nigga out here double 0 for my nigga Twan. Everybody showed up for him ,We got the whole 21st street packed.

Since it was almost 80 degrees outside Me, bey and couple of the guys went out and got hamburgers hotdogs drinks , snacks , liquor, ribs, a cake, water balloons and water guns for the kids all type shit we finna be t'd up tonight.

"Yo bey bring them chairs over here yo" we had the street blocked off for today cause we know we bringing the whole Southside out and we don't need no traffic coming up and down.

As I was putting the ice in the coolers my phone started to ring, it was Janet.

"Wassup baby you almost ready?" Oh yeah I'm bringing my baby to my hood today gotta show her ass off.

"Yeah I was just calling you, I'm at Nicki house tho" she said fixing her hair in the camera.

"Alright give like 10 minutes I'll be there ,Nicki coming right?"

"Yeah but she driving cause she not ready yet"

"Alright ma, I'll be there."

I hunged the phone up put the drinks in the cooler one full with liquor other one with sodas and water and kid juices in the other one. I sat the extra drinks under the table. "Yo bey I'll be back I'm bout to go get Janet make sure shit right and tell them niggas over there to come help." I walked down the street to the corner getting in my car heading to Janet.

10 Minutes later......

I pulled up to Nicki house and Janet little ass was standing in the doorway behind the screen door.

"Oh you was waiting for daddy huh?" I said walking up to the porch. When she opened the door I was stunned damn she look good. Janet has been switching her style up since she been around me. She had on this white shirt with these little ass shorts and the Gucci slides I brought along with the pocketbook to match.

"Yes I was waiting for you, hey daddy" she stepped out giving me a hug and a kiss."wassup ma, you ready to go" she smiled and nodded.

"Nicki I'm leaving I'll see you there " janet yelled before locking and closing the door.

I let janet walk ahead so I can watch that ass sway from side to side. Damn god did one on her. "Stop looking at my ass pervert." Janet snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm your pervert" I said causing us to share a laugh. I helped Janet get into the car , shutting the door getting in on my side. "Is it gonna be a lot of people there?" I nodded my head as I pulled out the driveway.

"Yeah it's gonna be quiet a few people here, you scared?" She nodded smiling tugging at her ear. "Nah don't be scared you gonna be with me the whole time I'm showing you off to everybody ain't nobody gonna fuck with you." I said before speeding down the street.

.....................................................................................

All the shawtys in the club (let me see you just)
Back it up, drop it down (let me see you just)
Get low n scrub the grown (let me see you just)
Push it up, push it up (let me see you just)
Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah)