5)You agian?

Janet POV
Janet's house
April,6th

••••••

I was sitting at home helping mother prepared dinner , My sister Rebbie was coming over. As mother and I were in kitchen peeling potatoes I noticed i didn't get any butter.

"Mom do we have any butter I forgot to pick up some " I sighed I really did not feel like running back to the store.

"Well you gonna have to go get some cause your dad use up all it experimenting food the other day" I laughed cause my dad cannot cook.

"Alight well I guess I go get some butter. You think we need anything else from the store or we good ?" I asked.

"No honey, I think we should be good "

"Are you sure cause you always say that but when I'm on my way out the store you need something. "

"Girl go get that butter and hurry up so I can start the salmon" she said waving her hand at me.

I nodded and went upstairs to grab my keys and jacket.

Walking out the door to my car I hopped in and pulled out the drive way.

"What am I in the mood to listen to today ?" I hooked my phone to the Bluetooth and pressed shuffle on my playlist and "Hard to do" by k.Michelle Boom through the car speakers.

"Oull this my song." I said turning it up.

"Cause what you gon' do
When I put that pretty thing on you
I usually don't do this
But I'll do it for you
Oh, baby 'cause
Missing you is way too hard to do
I'd rather be fucking you"

I jammed in my car till I reached Walmart supermarket.

Reaching the doors my phone dinged off . I knew it , it was my mom asking for stuff.

Walking inside I grabbed a cart and went straight to the food isles.  Reading the list that my mom gave . I needed to get pepper , olive oil , garlic cloves , and another bag of potatoes. Oh my gosh .

I got everything I needed and putting it in the cart except the olive oil . Reaching the isle I noticed it was on the top shelf .I hate being
short.

I stepped on the bottom shelf hoping to reach it but It was still to high. Than someone reached over me and grabbed it.

"Here mamas" why do it sound I know that voice .

I turnt to look and it was Leac-Toni.

"If I didn't know any better I'll think you'll be following me" I got down from the shelf.

She handed me the bottle and look at me "listen I'm not following you I came here for some snacks. What you doing here ? Looking all good" I had on an Adidas track suit.

"Anyways I was picking up stuff for my mother for dinner" I walked away only to followed by her.

"Well since I'm gonna be seeing you around lot gimme your number" she didn't even ask all rude.

"Excuse me?" I turnt and look at her.

"Girl gimme your phone."

"Why you didn't even ask "