1)Stepping out

*Ring Ring* "alright class that's the bell I see you guys on Monday , Don't forget to study for the test next week it's a big part of your grade " My AP English teacher dismissed us. Thank God it's the weekend you would think I love school by the grades I make but NO I hate this place everybody so mean and rude for no reason except for my bestie Nicki.

Me and Nicki has Been best friends since the first grade you wouldn't even think we were friends by how completely different we are. Speaking of her here she come now loud as ever. "BESTIEEEEE" Nicki screamed walking to my locker.

"girl why are you so loud" I giggled she always makes my day.

" anyways hoe what you doing this weekend? And don't say studying " I rolled my eyes as we approached the student parking lot

"well that's exactly what I'm doing I have a big test next week and I have to pass it its 25% of my grade"

Nicki just looked at me this girl wasn't even listening
" blah blah blah anyway so my new boo Beyoncé the one I told you about, has invited me to a party and she said to bring some friends and I only have one so put the books down and let's go get fuck up " she screamed the last part making me jump. Nicki always trying to get me out the house , in raunchy ass clothing, but I'm trying to be a new person my senior year Im sick of being the typical 'nerd'

I sigh pulling out the parking lot. " yes I'll go" I said making Nicki dramatically gasp. god she so extra.

"Did JANET DAMITA JO JACKSON JUST SAY YES TO A PARTY " extra like I said. "oh my god. I have to play the lottery cause ain't no way you said yes " I rolled my eyes at her reaction

" keep on and I will change my mind but yes I will go i promise myself that I will let loose a little my senior year "

I was heading home until Nicki yell in my ear god this girl is loud  "uh un girl we is going to the mall cause I know your ass don't got nothing in that closet that's gonna get you scoped up , no offense girl"

I started to dress boring after I gain a little weight over the summer, I really don't know where it came from but I got thick out of nowhere. After 10 min of listening to Nicki rap city girls we finally made it to the mall. Walking in Nicki immediately pulled me into forever 21. " Oull bestie look this would look good on you especially with that ass you got " she always being gay.

It was a black silk dress with a slit on the thigh "I don't know you know I'm a little insecure about my body" I said looking down

" girl just try it on I know you gonna look sexy " she shoved me in the dressing room. As I put it on I looked at it and I actually like it except for my thick thighs sticking out. I walked out to show Nicki and of course she was being extra

" YASSSS BITCH damn if I wasn't fucking with Beyoncé I'll definitely fuck you " she said as she smacks my ass this bitch is definitely gay

" girl stop smacking my ass but I like so let's pay so we can go get ready "  I said taking the dress off and putting my clothes back on

" yeah Bey just text me saying it start at six " Nicki said as we was walking up to to the register. We payed and walk out heading to the car. I guess we getting ready at Nicki house which makes more sense cause I didn't have time for my parents asking to many questions, I just text my mom telling her I was staying at Nicki for the weekend she just text back okay .

As we pulled up to Nicki house she immediately jumps out dragging me in the house. It's only three o'clock and She already getting ready. " okay so I got some black strap heels for you to wear and how do you want your hair ? I think you should wear it down No part just free curls " Nicki said sitting the heels next to my dress on the bed. "Okay well let's take our showers and get ready " luckily I keep clothes at her house

"Nicki it's 3:35 can we just chill " I said flopping on the chair next to her bed

" NO I have to make sure my bestie is fire as fuck going to her first party. So let's go " she said snatching my arm pushing me in the bathroom. This girl always think she my momma.

I turned on the water making sure it was hot. Stepping in I picked up the coco butter body wash putting a nice amount on my rag and wash my body five times before stepping out. I dry myself going in with my bare vanilla by victorious secret lotion that I left here , damn this really my second home. I lotion myself making sure to get every spot now going in with my coco butter oil gotta have my legs shining.  I put on my matching black undergarments.

Soon as I slipped on my dress here come Nicki gay ass "damn girl I'm bout buss a nut looking at your ass " she really has an obsession with my ass bro.

"Leave me alone girl and get dress it's almost five " as Nicki took her sweet time getting ready I decided to take out my notes and read over them. I really can't help it "bitch I know your professor ass is not over there studying " Nicki said looking at me through the mirror.

"Leave me alone and get ready hoe" After what felt like 2 years this girl was finally done damn.

" damn we some bad bitches " this girl just can't help but to curse in every sentence. We walked outside stepping into my car I told Nicki to drive since it was her idea to go to the party. Since Nicki was driving I was in charge of gps and The music. I didn't really listen to today's music I know some cause of social media but not that many so I just put on a random playlist.

Pulling up to the party after ten minutes I started to get nervous I've never been to a party I don't even no what to do , how to stand I don't even know how to walk in correctly.

oh god please help me.