𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

His eyes landed on my lips, it was only a second, maybe two, but he studied them for those seconds. Maybe the shape? The curve? A desire?

I gently licked my lips as I traced the corner of the book in my hand. He looked back up at me, his eyes were a darker shade of blue, I liked eyes, I liked colored eyes a lot.

There was a familiar sharp gaze in his look. I couldn't decipher it right now but I know I would later. He had thick long lashes, dimples, dark hair, and an ego — bearable one.

There was a faint scar on his cheek, a beauty mark below his ear. It was odd. I was studying him, which was odd.

My back was against the bookshelves of the library, he stood on the opposite side of me. The sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows. He has a white button-up shirt, with a jumper over it — the collars peeking out — as his arms were folded.

I was wearing a skirt, a short skirt. Wearing a white button-up shirt beneath my half-sleeved crewneck. Holding two thick books against my chest as my distractions helped me distract the further plans taking place soon.

Distractions were a girl's best friend, no doubt about it.

As Zeke began speaking about something — my eyes peeled over to the bookshelves on the left side. It was one down from us as strands of platinum blond hair peeked through.

I couldn't help as my eyes looked over. He came more into view as he walked closer to the end of the shelves. It was him holding a black cover book in his hand, spine cracked as he read the words written in it.

As soon as my eyes caught him, a girl came along. She was Hufflepuff, a blonde Hufflepuff that was reaching for a book on a shelf, she could've used her wand as she purposely inched her skirt higher.

I could've laughed but didn't as I quietly observed. His eyes were still down on his book as he paid zero attention to the girl. I waited and waited for him to realize the girl beside him.

Although, I felt as if he already knew I was looking when he looked directly up at me. I felt my eyes widen as my head turned before any words could be exchanged.

I looked at Zeke whose dimples were obvious. He was smiling about a story he was telling me, I was multitasking between two men at the moment as I smiled at him.

He was so lost in his story as he used his hands to express his expressions, it was almost cute as I turned my head.

He wasn't looking at me but rather looking at the Hufflepuff. He was holding the book she wanted earlier as he would inch it forward for her to grab but as soon as she attempted to, he moved his hand back.

Only for her to inch closer to him. I adjusted the way I was standing as I observed them. My shoulders tensed as his eyes were on her. I took a deep breath in as my eyes moved to Zeke.

"I am pretty sure my mother wanted to throw a dance for me, she loved parties," he said as I nodded, my eyes trying not to look at the monstrosity happening in front of me, "but we know we couldn't at the moment."

My eyes moved back to them as he had his head slightly tilted as he looked at her. The girl placed her hand on his chest as she inched closer and the books from my hands slipped to the ground.

A small thump echoed across the library as I bent down to retrieve the books.

"I don't even know how I dropped these," I said as I shut my eyes at how obvious I made it, "I can assure you Madam Irma is about to scold me."