𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

FLASHBACK FIVE

FLASHBACK FIVE

I think I might have zoned out for a little too long when those words were said as I pushed myself back in.

My eyes trained on Amelia standing in front of us.

The Dark Arts textbook in her hand, her wand slipped in between the knot in her hair.

"I don't know if I heard that right or not," I said as she took a deep breath in while walking toward us.

"You heard me right," she said, "it's the only way it will work."

"That's absolutely barbaric," Granger said when no words left my mouth. "We can't do something like that. Making Malfoy fall in love with her to figure out the Dark Lord's future plans?"

"You can't tell me it wouldn't work," Amelia argued, "we would know that if he's a loyal Death Eater or not, and with the help of love, or whatever you would like to call it, we can be a step ahead of the Dark Lord."

"I don't know about anyone else, but this does not have my vote," Bonnie added as her hand intertwined with mine, "there can be another way."

"Making him falling in love with her is one thing, but playing with emotions, and feelings that is — "

"Since when do you care for Malfoy's feelings?" Amelia questioned Granger as her lips parted. "Last I checked, he is the last person you should care for, so why should we put in an input for his feelings?"

"Fine," Granger said, "I don't mostly care for him, but what about Evelyn's?"

"Surely she can tell a few lies, and go along."

I looked up at her in disbelief. "I only met you a few days ago," I said, "and the fact you think you have the right to waltz in here and decide what I should do? I'm not going to be part of some chess game for you."

"Do you want to figure out how to defeat the Dark Lord?" Amelia questioned all of us as our eyes met each other in a figure of curiosity.

"I don't know if I entirely agree," Harry said, "it's possible for there to be another way."

"Possibly," she said, "but do indulge me on what you have in mind."

"I don't know who I'm looking at," Bonnie whispered to me, "I don't remember her like this."

"Like this?" I questioned her as if something was hidden, especially me.

"Something doesn't make sense here," I said, "none of you have ever been introduced to Brooks, and yet none of you have given the tiniest amount of surprise of her walking in here, and taking part in this."

"I think you should tell her," Ronald said to Granger as she shook her head, "she would've found out sooner either way."

"Tell me what?" I question them.