Your First Date

Gamora

You tell her everything you know about the stars, and show her where constellations are. In return, she takes you to said constellations so that you can see the planets that are really there.

MJ

You go to a coffee shop a couple blocks down from her work (since you're going out right after work). Afterwards, you go to a park where there's a good view of the sunset.

Pepper

She takes you to a fancy restaurant. She convinces Tony to pay for it all.

Natasha

The two of you sparred, then went to dinner. 

Yelena

no (she's aroace)

You have many platonic outings, though, which usually involve getting drunk and you trying to prove you can shoot a gun or throw a knife better than her (or at least decently), and her making fun of you the whole time.

Carol

She took you for a ride in her jet. 

Wanda

She invites you over, and cooks for you.

Nebula

You cook for her—you try your best to make her feel at ease. After eating, you play some games, and she's surprised by how much she enjoys herself.

Maria Hill

She isn't really much of a date person, but she eventually begrudgingly takes you to dinner.

Kate Bishop

She invites you to her house where you eat pizza and watch TV.

Katy Chen

You go on an outing that started off as platonic, but then ended up as a date. You went to a movie, and she ended up leaning her head on your shoulder at one point. Afterwards, you went out to do karaoke, still wanting to spend time with each other, and ended up confessing your feelings.

Shuri

She invited you to help with her inventions. The two of you talked while you worked, and she showed you how to do everything.

Valkerie

She takes you to a range where you can throw knives.

Okoye

The two of you went for a walk around Wakanda, and just talked

Peggy Carter

She takes you to her place, and the two of you make dinner together. After eating, you dance in the living room.

Christine

You go out and get dinner when you get off work at the same time.

Darcy Lewis

She takes you to a coffee shop.

Hela

The two of you decided to go knife/axe throwing to blow off steam and bond.

Xialing

The two of you go for a walk around her father's temple.

America Chavez

She couldn't do much, so the two of you just ended up walking around New York together, eventually stopping to get pizza of course.