The older male leaned his head back and laughed to himself "of course you would do that" he said to himself as he waited for Wooyoung.

The boy then eventually came back and San immediately smiled when he returned back "just like I thought" he spoke and once Wooyoung stood in front of him he would hold the boys hand again noticing just how cold his hand was and he started to dislike it.

San was sure that Wooyoung took a warm shower earlier so why were his hands still so cold he needed to find out why.

"What?" Wooyoung asked which brought San back to the moment and he smiled "you look perfect" he said "even though I would've preferred you to wear one of the other tops" he admitted.

San pulled Wooyoung down to sit next to him and his hand found his way on his cheek , he would analyse Wooyoungs beautiful features and that's when he noticed the mark on the boys skin it made San smirk.

He traced his finger over it "This also looks good on you" he whispered to him as he looked at his neck and then up to the boys lips.

Wooyoung looked down and his mouth felt dry all of a sudden his heart started to beat so fast that  he was sure San was able to hear it.

The male couldn't help but to close the gap between them and kiss Wooyoungs lips.

Wooyoung was surprised by the kiss and couldn't reply to it instantly just when San put more force to it he finally responded by kissing him back.

Their lips now moving along each other and it soon became a heated make out. San wanted Wooyoung he wanted him for so long now but he sadly still has to wait it wasn't like he could just fuck him right now or could he?

Wooyoung eventually had to pull away from the kiss for air. The boy looked at San who was already looking at him and his heart only beat faster.

San sat up a little and was about to kiss the boy again but he got stopped by Wooyoung who would place his hand on the males chest.

"W-wait...I have school.." was the only thing he could come up with and he didn't lied with that.

San nodded and caressed Wooyoungs hair "Right..." he said a bit disappointed because he had that desire and lust inside of him he couldn't get rid of and kissing only pent everything up.

San got up and grabbed Wooyoungs hand before taking the bags.

The boy took his personal stuff as well and quickly followed San who lead him out of the hotel. San just left without checking out or anything like that but maybe he already done that thought Wooyoung.

San walked with him to a car and Wooyoung noticed that it was a different car as from yesterday but it still looked very expensive it made him wonder how much money the man actually had because when he was buying him so many expensive clothes and pulling up with those kind of cars he must have a lot of money not to forget that he gave him two thousand dollars as if it was nothing.

Wooyoung got brought back to the moment when he felt Sans hand on his leg , he looked around before his eyes meet Sans Already in the Car? Wooyoung asked himself.

"You're so thoughtful today" the male spoke as he still had his hand on the boys leg and being able to actually do that made San loose it. He was able to do anything right now just because the poor boy needed money. In fact San was glad that Wooyoung was in debt or else this never would've happened.

Wooyoung just nodded his head in an apologetic manner in response the male just smiled.

The whole ride has been silently but it wasn't really uncomfortable or awkward so they kept it like that and of course San has been starring at the boy next to him the whole time as his driver was riding the car.