The ritual

They made it to the ritual space, and were about to start it. "Make sure I have no distractions" Night said bluntly. Harumi told people to stand guard outside. Before the ninja could get inside Night began the ritual, with a hair from the brother, wife, and son. A forcefield was around them and no one dared look at their face while they recited it. Harumi whispered something in Lloyd's ear and he left the room and hid in her old room.

As Night continued a blackhole to another dimension appeared and the voice of garmadon appeared. The ninja came in though stopping the ritual, or they thought. "All sons of garmadon were arrested except two, the one you spoke off, and the golden oni. Lloyd is still missing." A police officer reported, all saddened by the loss of lloyd, but they didnt notice the figure in the castle that was moving to where the summoning happened and waited. Until he arrived, and the golden oni welcomed his father.

-at laughy's-
Most of ninja were happy that they stopped it, but out of all. The one who was worried the most was Kai, looking at the tv. He told Dareth to turn the tv up and the music off. "Recently a escape has happened, the one thing the two people saving the other said was 'Bow down, to your new dark lord. Lord Garmadon.' Said one witness." All of them were stunned, "But we stopped the ritual!" Jay yelled. "We were too late...we have to find Night, she has to know how to undo this." Kai said to the rest. "But she was the one who summoned him?!" said Cole. "Still." Kai said making a point "First we check out the police station."

At the police station they saw another broadcast about a break in at the prison.

They then went to find the fox, and arrived when she was hunting for berries. "Welcome Ninja!" Night told them bowing. "Don't think we forgot the ritual." Kai said. "Oh. That, yes I know what you're here for. Short answer I am going to work with the SOG, as I can control garmadon." Night said, with all the ninja confused.
"To keep him in check, and not hurt my daughter and her little 'friend'." Night said. "Anything else?"
"One thing, do you know where Lloyd is now?" Cole asked.
"Of course I do, working with the enemy. He seems brainwashed or like he misses his father way too much." They said.
"What." Kai said confused.
"Do you not know? Lloyd is an oni, and was the golden ninja at one point. Put it together. And I thought Ninja were smart." They say mockingly before teleporting away.

"Wait...Lloyd is..." Nya said her voice filled with fear and concern.

_____________________
How is it so far?
Word count; 475