A surprise

When they checked their phone they got a call from an unknown number. She walked into an alley and picked it up. "Uhm, hello?" they answered mildly annoyed, but heard a voice. "Hey...it's me, harumi..." she said sadly, I gasped. Asking her "How are you??" she only replied "I-i got adopted by the royal family, and now I'm on a diet because of it...and" she continues as I'm listening. "Want to visit my place tonight? I can make some food for you." They said trying to calm her down, she only said "Yeah, it's been a bit" Harumi said before ending the call.

They contemplated what she said as they walked to get food. Seeming sad for her, they finally got there. Grabbing enough groceries for months they came back and began cooking some dinner for them. Leaving some for the new princess in the fridge before sitting down to watch the tv while eating. On the news they saw it, Harumi being crowned princess. Not exactly happy for her after hearing what she heard she sighed. Before seeing a few figures moving in the background, as they cut the cameras Harumi went to talk to them.

-About an hour later-

Harumi questioned how she would get out, before sneaking out of the window to the woods. She saw them outside building some before they waved her inside and gave her some food. "So I take it you made some friends?" Night said, Harumi looked up surprised. "What do you mean?" She said, "I saw some figures you went to take to after you got crowned." Harumi got scared before admitting she made a gang, scared Night would scold her she tensed. Instead she felt her hair being ruffled, "Aw my little girl is growing up, making a gang huh? Seems like fun!" Night said smiling at Harumi.

"Thanks...mom" She said back at Night, as she slowly became their new parent over the Emperor and Empress. A bit of time passed but when Chen invaded the city, and Garmadon sacrificed himself. She had to change plans, now 5 years later. She was still visiting her new mother in the woods at night, and some days she stayed there over the weekend where she was taught how to fight without powers. After a bit of training she decided to finally ask her mom something. "Mom, what are you?" Harumi said, "Something from another world, a kitsune." she responded, Harumi gasped but seemed happy about her mom being special.

Until one visit, Harumi was exploring when she came across a strange temple with locked stone doors. Reading a different language which she could decipher even with her mother's lesson on different worlds, and languages.

One day, she met the ninja in the flesh and suddenly she grinned seeing lloyd. Who was blushing under his mask but tried to stay serious. She felt a warm feeling whenever he was near her in the castle, until one day she visited the kitsune. Lloyd followed her, and decided she was fine with the figure before going back to guard the mask.

"Mom...what is a ninja's weakness?" Harumi mumbled, "What you thinking about one of them?" Night said, noticing her daughter blush a bit. Harumi only acted surprised and gasped sarcastically before laughing a bit with her mom. "I'll be able to stay here for more time soon Mom, I'll see you soon!" Harumi said sneaking back to the castle, grinning as she tried to lead lloyd away from where the impending explosion would happen. It was clear he missed his father. She decided to distract him with a few questions about Garmadon which he answered happily. Before she asked, "Do you wish you had your father back?". "All the time..." he mumbled.

She grinned and asked "Join me, and the Sons of Garmadon. We're going to bring your father back." He gasped but agreed after thinking for a bit. Harumi touched a thing in her ear saying "We have a new member, a new co-leader."

—————————————————-
😁😁😁😁
Word count; 679