Captured

During a fight with the Sons Of Garmadon, they lost Cole. Which Lloyd later that night broke down about. Harumi comforted him, where after he fell asleep she ordered them through the coms not to hurt Cole or reveal the identity of either of them to him.

In Lloyd's dreams-
He looked around, seeing he was at a cliff where a fox sat right next to it. Something was beaconing him to join, right after he did the fox became Night. He only knew the figure from that one time. It's voice echoed throughout the whole dream "Keep Harumi safe, if you come to **** woods for the oni mask. Find me, I'll direct you through the woods safely" After it said that he looked at the figure concerned until he woke up in a cold sweat with Harumi passed out on the floor of his room.

He smiled a bit at her before moving her to her room and going back to bed.

With Cole-
He woke up trapped in a cage in the Sons of Garmadon base, where he heard talk of 'The Quiet One' getting a new person she clearly liked to have the same position as her. He puzzled at the fact a new person was at her rank immediately. He was immediately distracted by UV bringing in a thing in a basket.

He decided to find a way out by singing an annoying song, which the guard dropped a key because of. He quickly grabbed the keys and unlocked his door before going to the other room with the basket. He wondered why it was called the key to the last oni mask. So he was even more confused when it was a baby, either way he escaped with the baby and met up with the group.

-with the group
They had lost Zane, and found his in a sand tundra, they grabbed him so he could be repaired on the ship. Where Lloyd kept seeming suspicious, or was this just him having a crush? No-one could find out. Later at night they went through a technical failure after finding the map to the next mask. Which the baby was wrapped up in. Nya went to figure it where it was at, and went to check on Zane.

After they fixed it everyone went to Zanes room, where pixal alerted them to something coming at them, being samurai x. Where they all seemed happy for a minute until. "My system has been hacked" Pixal says, "I have a small confession" she said to everyone being confused. "I am Samurai X." She said to everyone being freaked out, where Jay, Cole, and Kai were sent out to defend the ship, and Nya and Zane stayed to repair him. No one had seen Lloyd or Harumi since dinner.

Little did they know, Lloyd was right behind them. After Pixal knocked out the engines and they began to fall, Harumi pretended to fall off the ship, where lloyd jumped after. He reported into the coms "Okay, I have her. We'll find the mask and stay safe." Zane replied "Be safe, we'll catch up after we get everything fixed"

Both of the Sons Of Garmadon landed softly on the ground where Harumi woke up, realizing she noticed the forest. But before they could go to the Oni temple they were paused by a voice behind them. "Harumi. Are you okay?! I saw you fall from the sky!?" Night said who was previously gathering berries from the forest said concerned. "MOM?!" Harumi screamed, "Huh...Mom?" He said to Harumi questioning her about the stranger.

"Come with me, I'll get you both fixed up!" Night said, telling them to follow.

________________________
This is actually quite fun!
Word count; 627