Chapter 6: Finding Out . . . Sort Of

Normal POV
The second Ian saw Amy's face, he immediately knew that something was wrong. She looked sick; very sick. Somehow, Ian felt like laughing and caring for her at the same time. But of course, he would never admit that (well, he won't admit caring for her, he would admit the laughing).

All of a sudden, he saw someone and Amy going upstairs. It looked like Sinead to him, but this person has black hair. Sinead's hair is orange, so it can't be her. He wanted to follow them, but he didn't. He didn't want to be face-to-face with Amy ever again.

This reunion is just getting started and he already met new Cahills that he has never heard of before. Like, this guy name Leo Fitzpatrick. From what Ian's learned, he's a pretty cool guy. Ian has just found a new friend . . . sort of. Ian doesn't have many friends, so he doesn't really know . . .

Anyway, during their conversation, Leo needed to use the restroom and, since he barely found out that he was a Cahill, he didn't know where it was. So, Ian took him to the downstairs bathroom, but someone was in there. So Ian led Leo upstairs, which he was pretty nervous about since he just Amy go upstairs.

Turns out that bathroom was also busy, with two people. Ian didn't think they were using the bathroom; he simply thought the people were just talking. He could hear them. He didn't want to listen to their conversation, but Leo did so he had no choice. Leo was one noisy guy. Anyway, the people talking said:

"You have to tell him," a girl voice said.

"What if he gets mad? He doesn't even like me!" another girl argued.

"I don't care. If you're keeping the baby, he has to know that he's the father; you wouldn't want your baby to grow up without a dad. You know what that feels like--you grew up without your mom or your dad. You know it feels horrible."

"I don't know--"

"You have to--you have to tell him you're pregnant with his baby, Amy!"

And that's the end of what Ian heard because, just as the first person--Sinead--said Amy's name, he ran downstairs, leaving a very confused Leo behind.

Ian ran into Dan and Natalie. Literally--he ran into Dan, who was holding Natalie by the waist, then stumbled into Natalie.

"Ian!" Natalie yelled. "What the heck?" Ian turned red of embarrassment, then quickly apologized. He asked them if there was an empty room in the house he could go in. There was. So, he ran to the room, being careful not to run into anybody else on the way there.

The room was a guest room. It had light green walls, a king sized bed, a small drawer, and a mirrored closet. There was also a small table on each side of the bed. The table on the right had a notebook and a pencil. The left table had a lamp on it.

Ian picked up the notebook and pencil. The notebook was empty, and the pencil was perfectly sharpened. Ian used them to write down his thoughts.

Amy is pregnant? What? Who's the father? Wait, why do I care?

These questions wandered in his mind again and again until he heard Leo's voice on the other side of the door yelling, "Ian! Where are you? Ian!" Ian heard this and rushed out the door and into Leo.

"You owe me an explanation, man," he said. "Why did you run out like that? Do you know those girls that were in the bathroom before me?" Ian sighed. He didn't want to tell anyone, but he deserved to tell Leo what happened between Amy and himself. Besides, Ian can tell Leo is trustworthy--he should know, he is a Lucian.

========================================================

Three words: I am sorry! No, I am very, very, verh sorry. I know you guys keep waiting for an update from me and I haven't given you one yet. I feel truly horrible. I am a horrible person. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @Ekatrina_for_life for giving me the idea for part of this chapter. Thank you so much!

Lily