Chapter Two: Pregnancy

Sinead's POV

"Amy, I think you're pregnant." were the words that came out of my mouth. Her eyes widen and her mouth was wide open. Oops…I didn't mean to make her so shocked.

I put my long, black hair in front, so it could cover my face. Ever since I was little, this action showed that I felt bad and I was dead. I didn't want to see her eye to eye.

"That…that isn't…possible," was all she could manage to say. I move my hair out of my face and stare at her with my eyes saying Yeah, right. She looks down.

"Amy, it is possible. Did you—?" I never got to finish because she just nodded. Amy looked so sad and worried. Ugh, me and my big mouth. "Come on, lets go buy some tests."

Amy nods, and we walk to my car, which Ned and Ted designed just for me. I would have helped, but they decided to make it when I was sick with the chicken pox just so I wouldn't be able to help. Brothers . . .

I pull up to the drug store, and we walk in. "You get the tests, I get the chips across the street," Amy says. "Nope," I say, "We're both getting the tests and none of us are getting chips." She groans.

We walk in and walk out as fast as we came in. That was quick! We went to Amy's house and she immediately went to the bathroom. No need to explain more than that.

      /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

An hour later, (I know it's not supposed to take that long, but I accidentally forgot about them! Oops! Oh, and Amy 'forgot' about them, too) we checked the tests. 

Amy looked like she was going to faint. I looked over her shoulder, and my eyes widen. They all said . . . positive.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod! Amy is pregnant ! How do you feel about this ? Tell me in the comments. Super sorry that this chapter is, like, super duper short. I know it sucks, but trust me, it'll get better. I promise. Well, see ya, fellow Cahills!

~Lily