Chapter Four: Invitations and Proposals

Dan's POV

I wake up really excited. Today, me and Natalie are gonna give out the invitations for our Cahill reunion. "Morning, Dan," Natalie greets. "Hey, Nat," I say and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. I pull away slowly.

"I love you," I tell her. She pecks my lips. "I love me, too." "Natalie Cobra!" She laughs. "Oh, come on!" she says. "You know I love you, too!" "Good! For a second there, I was worried that you didn't love me." I give her a kiss, which soon turns into a hot make-out session. She pulls away and says, "Babe, let's get dressed. We have a lot of things to do today before the rest of the younger generation of Cahills come tomorrow." I groan and give her one last kiss.

Then I get up and pick my clothes out: a plain black T-shirt, some jeans, and some nice dress shoes. I look at myself in the mirror and think, Eleven-to-fourteen-year-old Dan Cahill would of never dressed in anything like this just because of the dress shoes. I really have changed since my years as a kid, and I think it's for the better. I mean, people don't treat me like a little kid anymore. And Natalie loves me, but I think she liked me even while I was being that immature ninja-loving little boy.

"Dan, come on!" Nat yells from downstairs. "Coming, babe!" I yell back. I hurry downstairs and see some beautiful lady in a tight, short, hot pink dress with black tights and pink heels I'm proud to call my girlfriend. "You look gorgeous, Nat." I peck her lips. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself," she teases. "Natalie!" "Kidding, obviously!"

I sit beside her. "So, who should we e-mail first?" she turns her head to me and asks."Amy?" I suggest. "Sure!" She smiles. We spend, like, ten minutes writing her invitation. Here is what it said:

Dear Amy Hope Cahill,
You're invited to a Cahill reunion. And by invited, we mean have to come or Natalie will poison you with her second baby (her first is Dan). You are supposed to come to Dan Cahill and Natalie Kabra's mansion by tomorrow (May 4, 2015) morning. This reunion will last a month. Please pack whatever it is you'll need for the whole month. Oh, and also, this reunion is only for the younger generation of Cahills. We expect to see you here. Love,
Dan Cahill and Natalie Kabra

"Now, who next?" I ask. "Ian!" she exclaims. "Okay, honey. Whatever you say." I peck her lips. Ten more minutes pass writing Ian's inviation. I think he will come. He hasn't seen any of us since the last Cahill reunion. Well, not any that I know of.

Dear Ian Kabra,
You are invited to a Cahill reunion with all the younger generation of Cahills. If you don't come, we will be forced to use Natalie's poisons on you, so you should come if you like you're life (we don't care if you know the cures for them). This reunion will last a whole month, so bring whatever you need to bring to spend a month with your relatives. We expect to see you at Dan Cahill and Natalie Kabra's mansion by tomorrow (May 4, 2015) morning. See you there! Sincerely,
Dan Cahill and Natalie Kabra

We finished the rest of the invitations. Surprisingly, it took all day. We took a break and had lunch after a while. And now, we're heading to dinner at McDonald's.

I ordered a Big Mac, and Natalie ordered a McChicken. We ordered a big pack of fries and each got our own drink. I got Coke, and Nat got Sprite. After, we shared a vanilla ice cream.

Once we got home, Natalie put on a fluffy, pink nightgown. She's looked absolutely beautiful. "How did I get so lucky to have you as my girlfriend?" I ask her. "How did I get so lucky to have you as my boyfriend?" she asks me.

It's time. It's now or never. I peck her lips, go to my drawer, take the case out and get on one knee. She turns around and gasps.

"Natalie Kabra, I love you very, very, very, very much. I can't seem to live without you. I never want to live in a world that you're not in. You are my life, my everything. You're perfect. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to get married to you, have a family with you, grow old with you, and die with you. What I'm trying to say is, will you like to make me the happiest man in the world by becoming Mrs. Natalie Cahill? Natalie, will you marry me?"

She was crying. Oh no, I thought. That can't be good. I started to worry once she didn't reply. I'm afraid she's gonna say no to my proposal. After a long time, she replies:

"Of course I will!"

..................................................................

Omg! Dan proposed to Natalie! Natalie Kabra will soon be Natalie Cahill-Kabra! I'm so excited! And I bet they are, too! Sorry the picture is blurry. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to starlingsrnotdaleks. Go and follow her! This chapter is for you, Laura!

~Lily