L + F - A Cunning Plan (Hyung Line)

Chan

Yo, are you up for a workout tomorrow?

Changbin

Yeah, I'll be at the gym at 6, if you want to come my first client isn't until 7.30. I tend to do my workouts early.

Chan

I should get you to be my trainer

Changbin

Nah, you don't need a trainer, how about a spotter?

Chan

Sounds good, there is one more thing. We need to get Minho and Hyunjin together.

Changbin

Yeah, we do.

Chan

I know they like each other, what do you think we should do?

Changbin

We gotta get them together, maybe if we start calling them both Daddy they'll get the hint?

Chan

True, or we could just set them up, can you steal Minho's phone?

Changbin

Yeah, I think so, he lets me play with it when I'm Little.

Chan

That's fine I have an idea. ^.^

~~~~

The first snow of winter was just about to fall, it was Saturday when Little Changbin suddenly remembered the plan.

"Daddy." He called out from his spot in the living room as he colored a picture at his coloring table.

"What's wrong Binnie?" Minho asked as he stepped out of the kitchen.

"I'm bored, can I watch on the phone?" Changbin asked smiling broadly.

"Um, sure." He pulled out his phone unlocking it. "Come sit on the sofa." He patted the cushion, "I don't want you walking around with the phone ok?"

"Ok, Daddy." Changbin smiled as he moved to the leather sofa sitting down, "Can I see Channie?" He asked.

"Not today, it's going to snow, we don't want them to get stranded."

"Oh," Changbin pouted, "Can I have a blanket?" He asked as he lay down on the sofa propping the phone up as he easily found Disney plus.

"You know you can watch Disney plus on the TV." Minho grabbed a space-themed blanket draping it over the Little.