Episode 24

Stella: Well hi there Chaos Demon. Ready for a blood bath?

Kokushibo: A Vocaloid? Where did you come from?

Stella saw Akeno, Koneko and Maria unconscious on the ground.

Stella: You did a number on them. Yet they have no damage on them. I assume you hit a pressure point in their bodies?

She saw Elis was still trying to get back up failing everytime.

Elis: *cough blood* You.....

Stella: Relax would you. I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to fight that six eyes fucker.

Elis: Wh-why?

Stella: You'll know someday. But for now just rest and stay there. I'll deal with him in the mean time.

Kokushibo: I never fought a Vocaloid. This we'll be a new experience for me.

Stella: It's been a while since I killed a Chaos Demon. I do hope you put a better fight then the rest.

Kokushibo disappear and reappear behind Stella and was about to strike a pressure point. Only for chains to come from Stella back. This force Kokushibo to jump back.

Stella: Attacking me from behind doesn't work. I have eyes everywhere you know.

Purple portal appear around Kokushibo.

Stella: I would try to dodge that if I were you.

Chains that had blades at the came out of the portals, forcing Kokushibo to dodge them. At first it was easy but more and more chains came out of the portals. Making it more difficult to dodge. As one of the blade manage to slash his cheek.

Stella: Drew first blood.

More of the chains were about to strike him from behind. This time Kokushibo stop playing around, pull out his Katana and slash all the chains in one swing. As Stella saw Kokushibo katana had eyes.

Stella: An eye katana? Well that's unique. So I'm guessing you stop playing around?

Kokushibo: Indeed I have. You.... I can sense the power coming from you. You have great levels of powers.

Stella: Way to tell the obvious dumbass.

Kokushibo: This means I have to put an effort in this fight.

Kokushibo took on a fighting stance with his Katana.

Stella: *smiles* Good. Let's have fun!

She points her giant Lance Cannon at him

Back with Ethan fighting against Akaza.

Akaza: Stop holding back! And fight back!

Ethan when on the defense, trying his best on blocking and dodging Akaza attacks. Without Predator Mode he wasn't able to keep up with Akaza. As Akaza landed a kick to his stomach. Forcing Ethan to caught blood, Ethan try to land a punch. Only for Akaza to grab his fist and crush Ethan fingers. As he then grab Ethan by the neck and slam him against the ground. Ethan try to stand up yet Akaza stomps on his head.

Akaza: Fight me! Show me your Demon side!

Akaza begin to punch Ethan again and again and again.

Taika(Mind): Dammit! Do it Ethan! Let go! Let the Demon out! Do it before he kills you!

Ethan caught Akaza last punch. As  Ethan landed a devastating punch right to Akaza face. Breaking Akaza skull on impact. Sending Akaza flying and crashing against the wall.

Akaza: There it is *smiles* There's the Demon.

Ethan eyes turn red with the pupil turning vertical while his hair turn dark red.