Episode 6

The next day.

Location: Taal Volcano, Philippines.

We can see the lake of the Tall Volcano was no more. It was completely vaporize. Not a drop of water was left. Not only that, gigantic claw mark were seen in the giant hole in the middle of the vaporize lake. As a gigantic lizard like footpritns were seen coming out of the hole. The footprits kept moving, leaving the lake, leaving the volcano. As we can see the footprints ended at the ocean. As a gigantic shadow was seen going deeper into the water. Going who knows where.

Opening.

Changing scene.

Location: Yuki's home.

Chisato and Yuki were in the living room. They removed Elis armor. Only leaving his boxer. As Chisato had a green Glyph over Elis. Examinating his body.

Chisato: Broken left hand. A few broken ribs, his internally bleeding from his organs, both legs are broken, left eye was too injured, broken skull, a few of his fingers are broken, spine broken in different places, multiple deep stab in his body, a few punch mark now turn purple, a few teeth missing, heart seems to be beating quite slow.

Yuki: Oh my god she did a number on him. She nearly killed him.

Chisato: I did not think she would show up again. I thought she was killed in her last battle.

Yuki: Then how is she alive?

Chisato: I do not know...... but if she's back then there's must be more of her. I thought her sister was the only one left alive of her kind.

Yuki: Didn't her sister join the God Clan?

Chisato: She join us some time ago. I can't remember how long it's been. Her sister is the opposite of her. Not too mention their weapons and fighting style too.

Yuki: You think she'll appear again?

Chisato: Yes, but she won't show her face to Elis now that she knows I'm here. She may be strong but she can't compete against me.

Yuki: Good, I'm just worry for him. He manage to hold his ground. But he needed his friend help. Yet in the end they both lost. Even after the amount of damage they both gave her she just kept on coming back to life. How? What kinda magic is that?

Chisato: It's not magic. Her species are know for two things. Healing and durability. No other creature can match their level of durability and healing. The only way to match that is by pure magic. Yet her species doesn't use any sort of magic. That's another reason why they so dangerous..... I already inform the other Clans about this. They haven't giving an answer yet.

Yuki: We need to heal him. On his own it well takes months for him to fully heal.

Chisato: Don't worry. Just look at him.

Yuki saw Elis wounds slowly closing on their own.

Yuki: His healing fast? How? I never thought him healing magic.

Chisato: Question did you show him how to sense magic?

Yuki: More like I told how to do it.

Chisato: For him to heal this fast. He must have found a way to sense magic. This is the first step to unlocking everything. Now his magic powers well slowly come to him. In giving time he'll have everything. Including the Dojutsu and Divine Dividing.