Two Lies, One Truth...

Start from the beginning

Jay: We did that! Ha, ha! Let’s see what you’ve got! 

He yelled over to Kai, who smirked before he activated his elemental powers and tried to shoot a fireball at one of the hunters, but he missed as he almost hit Cole and Wu as Alex raised his hand as the flames came to him. Chew Toy aimed a gun that contained a chain and aimed it at Kai. 

Heavy Metal (Faith): Hold on! 

She said making Kai to hold on tight as she flipped their seeder upside down as it made the chain to be launched at Jet Jack’s seeder, as it sent her vehicle tumbling into the sand. 

Kai: Ha! We did that! 

He cheered as he smiled to himself, not knowing that Jet Jack climbed out of her destroyed vehicle unharmed as she activated her wings before she charged back to the ninja. 

Kai: Which isn’t much. 

Zane: Uh-oh. 

He gasped as he noticed that their seeder was heading directly to an Ice Dragon, who was just gnawing its foot as a large skeleton of its meal was knocked over by the speeder. The dragon roared in anger before it took to the sky and fired a blast of ice that encased some hunters in large blocks of ice. Everyone changed the speed of the vehicles, as they tried to escape from the beast's attacks. 

Kai: Uh, guys? 

Heavy Metal (Faith): Switch. 

She said as she and Kai switched places as she stood in the back of the seeder as Kai drove it away from the beast. 

Heavy Metal (Faith): Lose it in the canyons. 

They entered the canyons, as they weaved in and out of boulders and rock columns, as some hunters crashed into, but the dragon continued pursuing them. 

Heavy Metal (Faith): Steady. 

She said as she readied her shot before she fired the chain, immobilizing the beast, sending it to crash right onto Chew Toys’ seeder and destroy it as the round hunter frowned. 

Cole: All right! We’re home free! 

Alex: Don’t say that too early! 

Wu: He’s right. Spoke too soon. 

He said when he noticed Jet Jack underneath their seeder climbing up to the cockpit. Cole leaned over and grabbed his hammer and tried to knock the hunter off their vehicle but it didn’t do anything. Jet Jack climbed to the other side of the seeder and began to slash her weapon at Cole, causing him to lose control over their speeder and made Wu fly to the back. The hunter began to kick Cole, trying to make him stop, but he had a tight grip on the controls. 

Cole: A little help? 

He asked as Wu crawled right behind the hunter and pressed a button on the back of her jetpack, as it opened the wings and caught on the wind, causing the hunter to be launched backwards into a rock pillar. 

Cole: Ha! Nice work! 

Wu: Just taking responsibility. 

And now free from the hunters and the dragons, everyone flew closer to each other before Faith asked the teen master where to go. 

Faith: Where to, Son of Spinjitzu Master? 

Wu: An easier path. This way. 

Faith: We’ll follow you. 

She replied back as they sped off to the Dragon Armor, but they didn’t even know that Jet Jack had placed a tracker on Cole and Wu’s speeder. And once it became nighttime, they reached Oni Territory that was right behind a fence.