Friendship is magic part 1( part two of part one).

As soon as Rose open the staff members only door to the back and let Dusk and Barbra inside, the Stallion and the baby dragon open their jaw wide in amazement.

There was so many different drinks that have alot of pony's coming and delivering them to places in Ponyvill For the Summer Sum Celebration.

Dusk: Woa, this is Impressive, looks like you goy every thing under controll here!

Rose Bouquet: Aw thanks.
Hey do you guys wanna take a drink with you guys?

Barbra: Really?!

Rose Bouquet: Sure!

Rose then noticed Dusk not feeling well, so she gave him a drink she made that pony's userly buy to make their stromch feel better and then gave one to Barbra before Dusk and Barbra went on there way to check the next thing on their list.

Dusk and Barbra drank the Drinks and once they finished put the to go Drinks into a bin.

Barbra: That was a good Drink.

Dusk: Yeah that drink made my stomach feel so much better.

Barbra: Okay, now all food is finally taken care of, the next it's weather.

Barbra is then looking up in the sky looking for something.

Barbra: There supposed to be a pegasus pony named Raindow Blitz clearing the clouds.

Then Dusk looked at the sky seeing there was still some clouds in the sky.

Dusk: Well he an't doing a very good job, is he?

Then Raindow Blitz accidentally crashes into Dusk and push them both into a muddy puddle.

This got both the stallions get covered in mud, then Raindow Blitz gets off of Dusk before chuckling at the unicorn.

Raindow Blitz: Uh cuse me?

Raindow Blitz still laughs a bit before he starts flying with Dusk groaning in annoyance.

Raindow Blitz: Let me help you.

Raindow Blitz then flew off to get something and Dusk then sat up still in the muddy puddle.

Raindow Blitz then got a rainy cloub and put it over Dusk before then jumping on the cloud making rain on the purple Stallion.

Even though it got rid off of all the mud on Dusk, the purple unicorn was now wet.

Raindow Blitz saw this and giggled a bit.

Raindow Blitz: Oops guess I over did it.
Um er how adout this?
My very own patterned Raindow blow dry.

Raindow Blitz then does some super fast flying around Dusk, drying the purple stallion and it also got rid of the muddy puddle.

Raindow Blitz: No no don't thank me your quite welcome.

As soon as the male pegasus landed on the ground he saw that he made Dusk hair now a curry mess.

Raindow Blitz tried to keep it in but couldn't and fell down onto his side laughing, with Barbra joining her as soon as she saw Dusk hair as well.

Dusk: Let me guess your raindow Biltz?

Raindow Blitz then suddenly gets up making Barbra fly off of her and onto the ground.

Raindow Blitz: The one and only.

Raindow Blitz then start flying.

Raindow Blitz: Why? You heard of me?

Dusk: I heard that your supposed to keeping the sky clear!

Dusk then sighed before interducing himself to the pegasus.