Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!

Start from the beginning

"You seriously think you can out-endurance me? I am the titan of endurance, Kid!" Nacht said as he punched himself.

"Villain, please. You're just a weaker version of Crimson Riot and All Might!!"

That did piss Nacht right off. Which made him open his guard for a second, giving (Y/n) the opportunity to get a solid hit in, a flaming punch right in the gut. His hardened skin absorbed the impact really well but it's a solid hit nonetheless, Nacht spits out blood.

"Hahaha! What about that, huh?" (Y/n) closed in punching the villains gut over and over again. He landed a few more punches until his hand was grabbed! Didn't work! It was really telegraphed.

"I don't think so!" Nacht replied as he headbutted (Y/n).

"Should've shocked this guy into submission."

The villain goes ham headbutting (Y/n). Stunning the evolved hero.

"Let's go for a spin, shall we?" Nacht spun around, throwing the hero on another boulder, after that he closed in, grabbing (Y/n) by the neck applying pressure. (Y/n) feels like he was going to pass out, (Y/n) grabbed the villains arm and tried to break free.

"Pathetic. If I'm just a weaker version of Crimson Riot or All Might, then what are you? A weaker version of ME? Or are you just a weaker version of your classmate Bakugo? You can't even overpower me! Anyway, you hitched your last brawl, son. This is your downfall." Nacht changed his arm into blades and slowly stab the teen in the stomach making the teen struggle a bit more before he threw him to the side. (Y/n) struggles to stand up as he clutched his stomach.

"Vanguard Action Squad. I've acquired the other target. Our little performance has officially come to a close. Meet me at the retrieval point in the next five minutes for the final bow." Nacht received in some kind of radio device in his mask.

A Giant mountain of ice appeared, Todoroki's doing, no doubt.

"Heh. Looks like Compress is in trouble."

"T-they got him?"

"I was supposed to help Dabi keep the Pros away. But you were more trouble than expected. Not bad. If only you weren't fighting for the wrong side, we could've been brothers in arms. Now, as I said, you were in Shigaraki's retrieve or kill list but he mostly insisted to kill you so... Say hi to lady Death for me."

He kicked (Y/n)'s head before he walks away leaving the teen laying down in the puddle of his own blood.

"Is this how I die?" (Y/n) weakly thought to himself before he fully succumbed to darkness his mind was warped away into the black abyss again.

=Mindscape=

"Hihi... You got guts sweetie... I like that... Fighting a Full Grown Dreadnaught... *Giggles* You thought you could take him on as a juvenile! You could've ran away unscathed if you've transformed into my form... Oh dear I should've made you embrace me earlier... I'm such a clutz for not meeting you sooner... Oh well." The voice giggles sweetly. Her laugh echoed in the abyss. "Oh my I've got to save you, or I'm gonna die too." She panicky said.

The voice revealed itself...