Chapter 4 - U.A Trial of the Hunt -

They quickly navigated their way to the auditorium, where all the candidates awaited, rows of seats filled with students who are hyped up for the exam.

After a couple of seconds after they seated, the lights illuminating the auditorium turned off and the ones on the stage are the ones remained.

A man appeared on the stage, Midoriya already started fanboying, it was the pro hero Present Mic.

"Oh? He's here, do you think he's teaching here?" whispered (Y/N).

"I hope so! I listen to his show every day of the week!" whisper shouted Midoriya
"Me too!" (Y/N) whispered back.

"What's up U.A candidates, thanks for tuning in to me! Your school DJ! Everybody say HEY!" Present Mic was excited putting his hand on his ear waiting for a feedback.

"HEY!!!" (Y/N) shouted back with the same excitement. Gaining a few looks at other students. (Y/N) just glared back.

"What?" He asked them. Present Mic is beaming with joy, that someone shared his excitement.

He then proceeded. "Alright then. Let's skip to the main show!" Present Mic then explained how the exam would follow. (Y/N) looked down to his exam ticket.

"Hmm, I guess that makes sense." (Y/N) whispered to Midoriya.

"What does makes sense?" whisper asked Midoriya.

"They're splitting us up. Maybe so we can't work together with out friends." Midoriya at both tickets and saw the exam locations were different.

Present Mic is continuing his explanation about the villains the examinees would be facing. It was going smoothly until another examinee pointed out the "Printing Problems" on the exam paper and then accused both Midoriya and (Y/N) for muttering during the explanation.

(Y/N) was not having it.

"Hey you! Four eyes!" (Y/N) pointed, "Yeah you! Could you I don't know, shut up, sit down, and mind your own fucking business. We were planning until you ruined it!" At that point (Y/N) wanted all the smoke.

Present Mic immediately intervened.

"Whoa, ok thank you examinee **** and sorry about that examinee 420 and 369." He apologized, "And that's all I got today! Before I go, a sample of our school motto: As general Napoleon Bonaparte once laid down, "A true Hero is one that overcomes life's misfortunes." Are y'all ready to go beyond? Let's hear a Plus Ultra!"

"Plus Ultra!" (Y/N) screamed and Midoriya joined him. Both are now hyped up.

Present Mic exited the stage, and the lights turned back on, everyone started heading to their respective battle arena.

"Well, this is where we part ways brother, for now." Commented (Y/N)

Midoriya nodded."Good luck, brother."

"You too Future Hero!"

(Y/N) then changed into his comfortable and flame resistant clothes. A ash grey track pants and grey tank top. He checked again his exam ticket, battle arena E.

As he jogged to the waiting area, he saw a few candidates already waiting. (Y/N) then breathed deeply and began stretching.

"Nervous?" One of the examinees approached. A black haired dude with pointy teeth.

"Heh, A little on the nervous and more on the excitement." He grinned

"Alrighty start yo!" Suddenly, Present Mic appeared out of nowhere, startling the candidates. He's standing up on a platform overlooking the examinees.
"There are no countdowns in real battles! So get moving!"