Chapter 7 - Battle Trial! - Part I

The next day went boring as usual, even though U.A is known for it's Hero course, it's still a prison I mean school, that meant more torture, sorry more core classes as any normal school.

After the morning class it's time for lunch, which is a special time too since the food hero Lunch Rush himself makes the food. And after that, the long awaited Hero Basic Training is finally next.

Class 1-A was discussing random stuff as they waited for the next class. Here we can see (Y/N) finishing the sketches of the beasts he saw in that dream.

But right now he was playing with his flames by letting it dance between each fingers and vice versa.

He was so focused on watching his flames, he didn't notice someone glaring at him and another approaching him.

"H-hey..." Someone said. He tore his focus away from his flames and looked at the owner of the voice. It was the Earphone Jack girl in the Entrance Exam.

"Hello there..." He replied while waving his still enflamed hand. She's looking at his hand, mesmerized at it.

(Y/N) looks at her confused and remembered he didn't dissipates the flames on his hand.

"Sorry about that...." (Y/N) said clenching his hand into a fist and looks at the smoke rise from it, "So did you need something?" He asked the girl.

"No, I just never really thanked you for saving me in the Entrance Exam. So.... Thank you." She spoke up, blushing a little. (Y/N) looks back at her and smiled.

"Ah, it was nothing really..." He gently replied, eyes closed, a big smile, and a little blush adorns his face. A typical wholesome guy vibe.

"Name's Kyoka Jiro. I think we'll work with each other a lot throughout the year, so..." She looked away from him, her Onyx Black Eyes avoiding his Amber eyes gazing at her, while fiddling with her earphone jacks. "Yeah..."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyoka. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." He said with a closed eye smile.

"(L/N)... Got it. See you around, (L/N)." She waved shyly and went back to her desk with a cute smile that adorns her face.

(Y/N) went back to what he was doing, he sighed and now a dumb smile is plastered on his face.

Unbeknownst to him Kirishima looked at (Y/N) with a proud smug smile, knowing exactly what has happened.

(Y/N) saw Kirishima smug smile, he questioned him.

"What?" (Y/N) asked, eyebrow raised towards his Redheaded friend.

"Nuthin... nuthin." Kirishima replied smirking.

The class continued chattering, after some time he felt something in front of the classroom door.