Are You Okay.. ?

Cale who was zoning out with the past suddenly got pulled by the shoulder.A rough hand was placed on he's shoulder. The pull wasn't so hard yet wasn't slow either.

Cale looked up at the owner of the hand.He was lost in thought in a very long time,he didn't even hear he's name was being called.

-Hey.. I was calling out for you but you didn't answer..Is everything alright?

'Shin' Cale thought

Cale identified who's hand was on his shoulder and relax he's body a bit.Hes gaze softened and smiled a little bit.

-Im fine.Just remembered something.

Cale got up from the spot and getting ready to go to the bathroom.

-You're all done right? I'll be using the bathroom now.

Shin observe Cale's movement a little then he nod.

-'What's up with this punk..He's gaze is sharp on me'

Cale wondered if Shin is bothered by the thing that he said earlier before they get asigned to the rooms.

-'Can't be help,I wonder what happen at the Roan Kingdom right now..Is everyone okay?Most likely Alberu will be in a mess trying to explain to the whole Kingdom'

What you expect the famous Red Dragon have disappeared with no trace. Everyone will be shock and panicking.

-'Not my fault'

Cale who was busy showering,while on the other side.

Meanwhile:-

-Where is he!?

Shouting and worrying scream was heard in the crown Prince room...
The group was there,the butler,the kids and most likely the crown Prince Alberu.

Alberu was seated on top of he's bed,well he's supposed to sleep right now but he can't.He was worried of he's "hyung" who was missing for two days already.He also can't sleep when the whole team is here.He can't explain about the note at all,it's a secret between him,Cale and Fredo.Fredo isn't here right now,he cant show he's true form when the team is here.

-'Hyung..This is a bit troublesome thing you left me to deal with'

Alberu could only wait for he's hyung to come back and explain everything to him like always.Its always like that,he goes somewhere without telling and come back with an explanation.He always come back.He won't leave me.He will come back like he promised.

Alberu felt bitter.He couldn't think straight for the past two days.I gues he's missing the red dragon who was always by he's side.

Alberu who was about to speak to the team that was in front of him,felt a sudden headache.He clutches he's head because of dizziness.The team was busy discussing and didn't notice Alberu,who was having an hard time.

-'What the..All of a sudd-'

Before Alberu could finish the sentence.Something flash by in he's head

-Hey, you always have a fever when
I went somewhere far.What's with you
dongsaeng?

The voice belong to Cale

-Huff.. I don't know.

Another voice followed
The voice was hoarse,sounded like
the person is sick.

-And can you stop playing with my
hair..??