Arise The Red Dragon 2

Previous Chapter

-Human!

-...Raon?

-Human!Come back to the main door!

Cale was dumbfounded but quickly teleport to the main door.If your a dragon we could just teleport.What a pain to walk down.

Cale who teleport somewhere near to the main door was just dumbfounded.

-Huh?
_______________________________________

-Human!
The black dragon replied

Choi Han and the others was there as well.Alberu was standing besides them with a dumbfounded look.

-... What? Why are you looking at me like that?
Cale questioned alberu

Alberu sighed and step aside.Behind him was a man with a hood laying down,at first people might think that he is dead.But his just unconscious.On top of the man was a black bird,The bird was standing still.But when the bird sees Cale,the bird flew to Cale.

Cale knew who it is and sighed.

-Caww!
The bird called out.

-Good work.
Cale replied and walked towards the hood man.

-Caww caw

Alberu thought about it and ask the guards to clear the people in the palace.It will be better if the people don't know about this.

-Aleris-nim
Choi Han called

-The bird is with me.No worries..

Cale just gave a heads up.He doesn't know when Choi Han can chop of Fredo's head.At any second he's head can be gone already...

-Oh.I see.

Choi Han put his sword back and followed Cale to the hood man.

-Aleris we need to talk.
Alberu urge cale to explain to him somewhere else.

I guess Alberu is dumbfounded and wanted to know the situation better from Cale himself.

-Wait s minute your highness..
Cale respond

Cale mumbled so only Fredo can hear it.

-I did asked for your to be useful,but I didn't ask you to make things more complicated!

Cale was a little frustrated of this situation.

-At this point.My slacker life goal can't be reach anymore because of you!

-Caww??Caw caw caw!caw caw caw?
(Translation: You still believe that you can achieve that stupid goal?? I already told you that your goal is bullshit!Are you stupid?)

-Haaa?!
Cale accidentally screamed

All the guards were staring and the group was staring at him as well.

-Were gonna have a little chat.
Cale response and asked alberu to come along as well.

Choi didn't follow them since they look like they wanted to talk privately,but he hope Aelris will tell him too..He can be useful as well for him.All he can do right now is look after the hood man.
_______________________________________

~ Stomp stomp ~

Loud footsteps were ringing in the quite hallway of the palace.

-Hyung,What's going on?I don't understand here.
Alberu asked

-Its.Complicated.
Cale gave Alberu a short respon

-...Then make me understand.This is my kingdom.Im their heir/king/Highness (I don't know 🗿) it's my job to protect this kingdom.