Meet up

"....." Talking
'......' Thoughts
_______________________________________

- The next day -

As usual Cale got up from bed and took a shower . He was eating in his bedroom since he doesn't want to face 'father' .

The cats were staring at him , they were starving . Cale just stare at them and sigh .

Cale called Hans , seeing Hans eyes starts to glow . Cale knows that he will take good care of them .

" Young master-nim! Wh-Where did you find them! " Hans eyes were glowing .

Cale could only sigh .
" Found them , was injured , brought them home ." Cale reply with a short comment.

Hans who was busy saying how cute they are , turned to look at Cale .

" Young master-nim brought them home? " Hans said with a amazed tone .

Cale who was lazy to reply just hummed . "Mhm" with a stoic expression.

"Then can I take care of them?"

'Hans is sure asking many questions' Cale thought . Sigh .

"That's why I called you here , I trust you to take care of them for me ." Cale said that with a lazy tone .

But what he didn't see , Hans were touched by the statement that Cale said to him .

'Young master-nim!' Hans eyes were burning like fire. "Young master-nim! I am proud to be your butler! Even tho sometimes I'm afraid you might throw a alcohol bottle , but! I will still be your loyal butler!" Hans eyes were burning with loyalty .

'huh.' Cale over here, hearing this statement couldn't hide his confusion .

'....'
'What?... So suddenly..' Cale just don't understand him .

"Let's go! I will fat you guys up , with delicious food!" Hans carries the two cats , while the two cats meowed with excitement .

' It's fine , He can do well ' Cale sighed again.

' Should I go meet him , or not? '
' It's a good offer tho..'
......

' I have to I guess '...
' I wonder if he's going? Of course he will go since he's the one who maked the deal'

_______________________________________

- In the Palace -

Standing there beside the window . Blonde hair with blue eye colour.
His highness . Alberu Crossman . Looking at it , he's not busy today , but his thoughts is . What is he thinking so serious about?

Well mybe because a certain person with red hair and supposed to be called trash was in his mind right now .

'Was he acting as a trash? How can a dragon be trash? Even Raon was great and mighty ...' (Choi Han didn't kill Raon but saved him :D He also name him Raon , since I didn't want to change the name)

'haaa . I'm free right now , I could do much things now . But I'm busy thinking about him . Haaaa'
( I'm not shipping anyone when I'm doing any fanfic , I'm sorry to disappoint you guys . There is much more people that can do that , so check them out! )

Alberu turned his head to the clock . 'Its about time to go meet him , Will he even go tho?' Alberu who was thinking about that question suddenly, a flash of flashback came in. 'He was smiling like he could scam someone .....
He's totally going.'

'Lets get ready..' Alberu who was wearing a coat with a hood , to cover his head .

'I still don't know how I'm not caught by the guards .. How are they even a guard if they can't find a young boy sneaking out??' (This is a flashback when they are young if you guys forget :D)